Mounting Arm Extensions??

Core Creek

Reaction score
I’m trying to find an old piece of hardware I thought I had saved, but can’t seem to find it, and I want to buy a new one. I think it was made by Gibraltar, and was a tube that mounted over a standard L-arm and had a collar you could tighten up, so you could mount a cymbal arm onto where you have the L-arm. It was great if you had a double tom mount but we’re only using one of the mounting arms and wanted to fit a cymbal right off the mount. Does anyone know if these are even still made? What was it called? I’m mad at myself for not holding onto it. Thanks!

dtk

DFO Star
Reaction score
I bought one of these from another forumite...I'll look and see if I still have it as I'm not using it.

bassanddrum84

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Didn’t dw make them as well? I remember having a dw double tom stand in my 20s that had one. Just spent the last 10 mins looking for it and could only find this blurry pic after cropping it.

Attachments

Quai34

Reaction score
Gibraltar still makes them, check one of their video online by Brett.

Core Creek

Reaction score
The Tama CACLJ comes close, but it includes the L-arm (don’t need it) and what I’m looking for allows me to add a boom arm of any size so it’s more flexible.

amosguy

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the top half of a bass drum cymbal L arm