Music City Drums

wayne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
For our Canuck friends near London Ont, we have a new drum shop offering a great mix of vintage/new/used/ gear at very competitive pricing. Just getting started so they could use our support. Most drum shops are either in Toronto or north of TO, and its at least a 3 hr drive across the city each way. My bladder does'nt like trips like that anymore....

studrum

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hey, don't leave out us nearby Yanks. London's about a two hour drive from Detroit. I'll stop there in a heartbeat on my way up to TO to see Murat's shop... when we can get through the border again.
Best of luck to your friend on his new venture. I am always glad to see new drum shops. I've spent a little time in London over the years. I dig it.

wayne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
From what i,ve been told, Murat has a class A shop up in Aurora, and he,s user friendly!..Unfortunately, not all drum shops are created equally.

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hey, don't leave out us nearby Yanks. London's about a two hour drive from Detroit. I'll stop there in a heartbeat on my way up to TO to see Murat's shop... when we can get through the border again.
Best of luck to your friend on his new venture. I am always glad to see new drum shops. I've spent a little time in London over the years. I dig it.
When you stop by , please say hi to Derek, who is a great guy that helped me out a lot at my shop !

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
From what i,ve been told, Murat has a class A shop up in Aurora, and he,s user friendly!..Unfortunately, not all drum shops are created equally.
Much appreciated Sir and looking forward to your visit as well !