header.nohb.html

Musicians Accepting Bitcoin

WarrensaJonest

Reaction score
As more and more businesses are starting to accept Bitcoin as a form of payment, it makes sense for musicians to consider accepting it as well. Bitcoin can be a great way for musicians to receive tips, sell merchandise, and even book gigs. It's a decentralized digital currency that allows for fast, secure, and low-cost transactions. One way musicians can accept Bitcoin is by setting up a digital wallet to store their bitcoin.
However, for me, Bitcoin is a volatile currency and its value can fluctuate significantly, so it's important to understand the risks associated with accepting bitcoin as a form of payment. Therefore, I prefer crude oil investing as an alternative way to preserve and grow your wealth over time.

Last edited:

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
As more and more businesses are starting to accept Bitcoin as a form of payment, it makes sense for musicians to consider accepting it as well. Bitcoin can be a great way for musicians to receive tips, sell merchandise, and even book gigs. It's a decentralized digital currency that allows for fast, secure, and low-cost transactions. One way musicians can accept Bitcoin is by setting up a digital wallet to store their bitcoin.

First post on a Drum Forum ... interesting.

Johnny Vegas

Reaction score
Apart from the naive “investors” who lost hard-earned savings, this whole Crypto.com Arena thing has been hilarious.

notINtheband

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
B65E616C-FB0F-4F0A-B3AA-F6CB0500DA2E.gif

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Reaction score
Genesis Global Capital and Genesis Asia Pacific filed for bankruptcy.
Another one down.

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Reaction score
Goldman Sachs … the Go-To authority for all things fiscally ethical.

Tornado

DFO Star
Reaction score
Goldman and their ilk love to pump the stuff they want to sell. It's not always the case, but there is plenty of that going on to where I don't trust any of them.

mydadisjr

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have been following/researching Bitcoin and other crypto for six years now ( I am a bit of an investment/asset nerd) since a fellow worker, a real "BTC FANBOY" tried to convince me it was a good deal (hey, he was a BANJO player!!)

It is nothing but a Ponzi scheme -- pump and dump scam. It will crash to nothing, because it is based on nothing. The only value in crypto is that you might be able to sell your crypto holdings to the next "bigger fool". And that concept is crashing really fast right now.

Check out JAMES JANI on youtube... he has some excellent Crypto videos

Rotarded

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have been following/researching Bitcoin and other crypto for six years now ( I am a bit of an investment/asset nerd) since a fellow worker, a real "BTC FANBOY" tried to convince me it was a good deal (hey, he was a BANJO player!!)

It is nothing but a Ponzi scheme -- pump and dump scam. It will crash to nothing, because it is based on nothing. The only value in crypto is that you might be able to sell your crypto holdings to the next "bigger fool". And that concept is crashing really fast right now.

Check out JAMES JANI on youtube... he has some excellent Crypto videos
Just like the US Dollar has been based upon nothing since we came off the gold standard??
Keep your head in the sand fellas. I'm out.

dcrigger

DFO Star
Reaction score
Take "any of them" you have the most trust in, then search to see what investments they have, and instruments they offer, and I would hazard a guess that you find they support cryptocurrency in some way.
Neither here nor there - the question was about Golden Sachs being a reliable source of assessment - not about bitcoin. It has been shown over decades, that the only consistent about anything Goldman reviews, assesses, recommends, etc.... is that their review, assessment, or recommendation will benefit Goldman Sachs above all else.

As to BitCoin - it is exactly the kind of ponzi scheme that Goldman Sachs would pitch as a superior investment.

mydadisjr

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just like the US Dollar has been based upon nothing since we came off the gold standard??
Keep your head in the sand fellas. I'm out.

Keep drinkin' the Kool-aid of your fellow Crypto Bros...

Sell now or regret it later!

Stay into crypto long enough and you will be broke.... while my FDIC insured brokered CDs earn me 5% every day, without fail. I know, because I am happily living off the interest. Have been for years...