Must Sell All

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
Boys

I have several items for sale All prices are firm. Please, serious inquiries only. I haven’t been around for awhile but I have a long history here at DFO. Check my old sales for feedback. Buy with confidence.

1. A matched set of mid-70’s Zildjian hollow ink logo cymbals. All in excellent condition. No chips, cracks, dings or keyholes. This is a pro set of brass as nice as they come. I never polished them because I love the patina on vintage brass but if you like them shiny they will polish up to eye candy. The set includes the following:

22” Ping ride
18” Thin crash
16” Crash
2- 15” New Beat hi- hats

$550. - shipping included for lower 48 all others pay shipping. ( see photos below)

2. J&M 6.5”x14”

(SOLD)

fiberglass snare drum. I don’t have to hype J&M drums. The quality of these instruments speak for themselves. ( see photos below)

$400 - shipping included in lower 48

3. 1959 George Way drum kit

(SOLD)

(Re-wrapin burgundy sparkle. All components; shells, hardware etc are original and in excellent condition. There is a small air bubble in the wrap on the bass drum but it isn’t easily visible you have to look for it. Otherwise the wrap on all the drums is tight and looks spanking new. This is a stunning looking and sounding set of vintage drums by one of drum histories greatest builders. The granddaddy of the Camco and DW lineage. Rare and very hard to find. I have priced it for a quick sale.

$1500. shipping included in lower 48

You’ll never see another 59’ Geo Way kit for this low a price First come first served.

4. 1960 Ludwig 12”x 8” Rack Tom sky blue pearl. Excellent condition all around. ( see photos below)

$225. shipping included in lower 48

Email me at: jvelez49@comcast.net

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
More photos...
assuming the GW kit is 22-13-16?

The kit is:
12”x 8”, 16”x 16”, 14”x 20” with a matching 14”x 5” snare. The George Way badge was missing from the rack tom when I bought the kit. I was using an Oaklawn Camco badge as a place holder until I could track down a Geo. Way badge. All other drums have their original Geo. Way badges. It’s a stunning kit that looks and plays like new. The shells are all in-round and they sport pristine George Way designed bearing edges. All hardware is original, it all works and it is in excellent condition.
ABB041D2-71E6-415A-A22F-A9410898C425.jpeg

Attachments

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score

Attachments

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
The Geo way is beautiful!
It is beautiful and I hate having to sell it. Whoever ends up with this kit will be getting one of the very best set of drums I have ever played. George Way designed instruments that are still today the cutting edge of drum building. Wonderful drums.

John

wayne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Even original Way drums that have been refinished still command respect. Nice to see that vintage shells are sought after.