My Band - Full Album

MarcCrossland

Reaction score
Hi DFO,

This is an album I recorded last year. Click Here. Please Listen to "Chambers", "Trixx Centrum" or "Feel Death" if you want to hear some old Ludwigs and loud blaring noise. I would appreciate any comments and I hope someone out there enjoys it.

Here was my gear used :
67 super classic/wmp. 22x14, 13x9 16x16. 14x5 59' Slingerland Krupa snare.
14" Paiste 404 heavy hats. 14" 602 blue label extra heavy bottom/ heavy top (only on Chambers). 20" 602 Modern Crash. 22" 404 Ride (used as crash). 22" 505 Ride.

Thank you for listening.
-Marc

Last edited:

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Good record! Maybe it's all in my head because I had read the equipment list before hand, but their is a cool vintage vibe to the drum tracks. Wonderful paying as well!

MarcCrossland

Reaction score
Good record! Maybe it's all in my head because I had read the equipment list before hand, but their is a cool vintage vibe to the drum tracks. Wonderful paying as well!
Thanks Fat Drummer!

Yeah, I know a few of the mics were old cardiod style and the tracks are pretty raw in terms of effects or samples. It was recorded in a concrecte back room of a house with the bass. players rig. (pro tools,. sm57s, beta 58, some other stuff). Appreciate the kind words!

Last edited:

Latest posts