My band

CC Cirillo

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Houndog, nicely done! Only a year in? Lot of work went down to get all that together.
When your singer said, “We’re going to feature our drummer....” I thought; This is not the setting for a drum solo, no. But you played a solid tom groove with taste integrated into the song. You even got a love connection shout out on a featured song, you magnet.
The few times I’ve done anything like this for a broadcast, I’ve found it incredibly nerve racking to play a show with no audience to feed off of, no alcohol, no party, no dancing-- all under such a video microscope. Kudos to you. I’d have shied away from this. I’m just too self-conscious. You seemed like you had it all under control and really gave your singer a platform. Looked like a small area with what I call unique acoustics. I’ll have to listen again when I have my earbuds as I don’t think my little phone speaker did the sound justice. Excellent intro videography, and the staging was nicely done. As my wife says: But they needed to show the drummer more.

Anyway, while so many of us aren’t playing live music at all, you’re out there getting it done. Tip of the hat.

Houndog

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much CC .

I think the mix is lacking especially on the low end . It was sounding great then something happened. Who knows .

bob

DFO Master
Reaction score
the girl can sing , band sounds mighty fine , nice drumming too .... i like

Toast Tee

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Very nice!
Respect to everyone willing to put their playing out there in front of other drummers.
In your case you're showcasing your band. Cool!

Tornado

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good stuff!! The video production is great too!