My band's new single!

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hey guys, we just released our new single from our upcoming new album and I wanted to share with you guys! Hope you enjoy it. This is one of my favorites, especially being a dad now.

If you like the song, please feel free to download it for free at our website Crutchfieldtheband.com!

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Reaction score
OUTSTANDING!
That is a really cool tune.
Best drumming I’ve seen you lay down yet. Excellent job, bud. LOVED the ending lick. Very smooth.
That Matt can sing ... and write.

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
OUTSTANDING!
That is a really cool tune.
Best drumming I’ve seen you lay down yet. Excellent job, bud. LOVED the ending lick. Very smooth.
That Matt can sing ... and write.
Thank you so much!

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The drums sound freakin' fantastic on that recording. It's not often that we hear toms sing through that clearly. I love it.

Which kit were you using for the recording? Where was it recorded?

GeeDeeEmm

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
The drums sound freakin' fantastic on that recording. It's not often that we hear toms sing through that clearly. I love it.

Which kit were you using for the recording? Where was it recorded?

GeeDeeEmm
Thank you! I think they turned out really well! This was my Yamaha recording custom kit, Ludwig black beauty snare on this track. It was recorded at Blue chair studio in Austin, AR!

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great playing and groove on a very good tune. Mad props from me for sure... but also a nod to your syncing. That is TOUGH to pull off that clean and accurate!!

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
Great playing and groove on a very good tune. Mad props from me for sure... but also a nod to your syncing. That is TOUGH to pull off that clean and accurate!!
Much thanks!! I had a few extra beats thrown in but yes. Very hard to remember exactly what you play, and on a completely different setup

Latest posts