My Book on Phrasing using Rudiments.

russgold

Reaction score
Phrasing book Back Flap.jpgPhrasing book Back Cover.jpg20140226-PHRASING cover.jpg
Hey Guys,
I wanted to humbly suggest checking out my recent book on Drum set phrasing. It's a huge resource of exercises using rudiments applied to one bar phrases on the pad and drum set.
Let me know if you have any questions.... The book is a real swiss army knife of techniques!

Great reviews:
Russ Golds book Phrasing builds on the ideas of teaching greats like Ted Reed, Alan Dawson and Joe Morello. In Phrasing, Russ presents a vast and progressive collection of sticking combination and marries them with simple rhythmic phrases to help students gain control of the instrument and to think more musically.

John Riley

Russ has put together a great drum set concept that will make an excellent reference book for long-term study. My favorite books are those that I can revisit time and time again for creative inspiration and source material for building ideas. Good stuff!!!
David Garibaldi

Russell Gold has documented a system that can help you learn how to play rhythms using a great number of approaches. These concepts will help you integrate the rhythms into the flow of your drumming and develop interesting, musical embellishments.
Steve Smith

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
How about an example page or two of the content???

Latest posts