My Drum Page

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Hey All,

I've had a web site for a long time which comes in handy posting my interests...Drumming and cycling. It's at http://danhertlein.com/. That being said, a lot needs to be updated. BUT, I did finish updating my Drum page today after a long time being outdated. Basically it's a gear page which shows my current rigs and my past rigs. I'm sure I've left off some but in case anyone is interested, it's at http://danhertlein.com/dansdrumpage.htm

Now I've got to update my cycling stuff...YIKES!

Redbeard77

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
What a great collection of kits! The recurring theme is selling one to make room for the next one. What's the most you've ever had at one time and are you searching for a keeper?

JimmySticks

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Great site you have.

I'm really enjoying going through it. You tell a good story and your writing draws me in. I love your honesty in the opening concerning your drumming ability. Very honest, but I imagine that you are far better than you think. Some gorgeous kits on there as well!

Thanks for sharing! :thumbright:

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
What a great collection of kits! The recurring theme is selling one to make room for the next one. What's the most you've ever had at one time and are you searching for a keeper?
Thanks. Probably ten but that's critical mass for me. Currently, I'm at six locally (not including my eKit) with my new Yamaha Hybrid Absolute Maples on the way... and that's comfortable. I've had the keeper and didn't keep it (my birds eye maple Crav's). Hopefully the Hybrids fill that niche. We'll see.

ppfd

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Love all the kits and the bikes.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
looks great Dan I re-did mine a while back, sorta fun working on a website in a sadistic kinda way :) I need to add more photos on mine and some more videos

Houndog

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Solid drumming there Dan !! I feel the same way about my drumming . I'm just good enough ..

Tigerdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Impressive kits. Also an impressive site. Any favorite or favorites?

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Impressive kits. Also an impressive site. Any favorite or favorites?
Actually I consider all my current kits keepers. I miss a few as well...noted, my birds-eye maple Craviotto kit, my Ludwig Classic Maple champagne kit and my natural Fibes kit to name a few. All the Gretsch kits were great except for the Catalina that I couldn't get rid of fast enough...

Drumprof

Reaction score
I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Hybrid Maples.
Also I must say how great you sounded singing the Eddie Money!
Well done sir.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Hybrid Maples.
Also I must say how great you sounded singing the Eddie Money!
Well done sir.
Thanks. Fun song to play and sing.