My drum room tour

amosguy

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nicely produced video.

Wondering about snare buzz with all those sitting next to the drumset like that.

kaide

Reaction score
Ok I’ll ask

How much cash in all that stuff?

You’ve got a museum going lol
I'm not sure how much I have spent on my gear, maybe too much :)
I have bought maybe 2-4 snares per year for the past few years and not selling much. But the mics and audio gear are more expensive compared to drums, I hope I don't want to invest in expensive API or NEVE preamps in the future... This is good enough for my level :)

kaide

Reaction score
Nicely produced video.

Wondering about snare buzz with all those sitting next to the drumset like that.
Thanks!
I tried to film with my DSLR but couldn't get good quality...iPhone 12 worked pretty well for the filming part.
No snare buzz at all because I have a piece of paper between snare wires and bottom head on all the snares.

ThomasL

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Nice! With the current real estate prices, most drum rooms cost more than the gear they hold, but I think you managed to do it the other way around!

kaide

Reaction score
Nice! With the current real estate prices, most drum rooms cost more than the gear they hold, but I think you managed to do it the other way around!
Yes, this is for sure the most expensive room in our house :)

NDdrummer13

Reaction score
I'm not sure how much I have spent on my gear, maybe too much :)
I have bought maybe 2-4 snares per year for the past few years and not selling much. But the mics and audio gear are more expensive compared to drums, I hope I don't want to invest in expensive API or NEVE preamps in the future... This is good enough for my level :)
You sir are too humble. You have nice gear and it’s warranted. Thanks for sharing.
Stay safe.

kaide

Reaction score
Thanks guys!!!!!!!
By the way, can you believe this.... Chris Brady from Brady Drums called me 2 weeks ago and we spoke for half an hour! He had these amazing stories with some big names, Jeff Porcaro, Vinnie, Will Calhoun and others...and he really liked my videos featuring Brady Drums.
I've been messing with my video setup and decided to try YouTube live stream while practising some basic stuff....so here's that video.