My first recorded drum video on my new drum kit: Roland TD-25 KV

BTB

Reaction score
This weekend I bought an electronic drum kit: a Roland TD-25 KV. The song I cover is Rain Down On Me - Kane. Don't know if you know this band, but their music is really nice!!

Video:

D

Drummer1990

Congrats!!! The Roland TD25K remains in my eyes one of the best electric kits in the 2k range.

I have this Ekit and absolutely love it but my neighbor complains the kick an rubber cymbals are too thuddy through the walls..

BTB

Reaction score
For as far as I now this kit I agree!! Really good sound and it's nice to play on... And yes, I also have that problem. When you're downstairs and I'm playing in the attic you hear the kick really loud. Have you already tried something to reduce that sound? I am thinking to try something underneath the kick, so the force get damped.

D

Drummer1990

For as far as I now this kit I agree!! Really good sound and it's nice to play on... And yes, I also have that problem. When you're downstairs and I'm playing in the attic you hear the kick really loud. Have you already tried something to reduce that sound? I am thinking to try something underneath the kick, so the force get damped.
A friend of mine said create a isolated sound platform using foam in between two sheets of wood

BTB

Reaction score
A friend of mine said create a isolated sound platform using foam in between two sheets of wood
Have you tried it? I am also thinking about something like that, but I wonder if it reduces the "sit-quality". That the total set up is "floating" and not stable anymore.

D

Drummer1990

Have you tried it? I am also thinking about something like that, but I wonder if it reduces the "sit-quality". That the total set up is "floating" and not stable anymore.
I have not myself as I live in a small apartment and my space isn't wide enough to have one on floor

Latest posts