My First Time! :)

MasterBlaster

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow my KAT Percussion KTMP1 will arrive and I can't wait to open the box. It was about the cheapest I could find - I'm just experimenting - and after watching all the vids I said wut the hail and tossed it on my SW card.

Kinda like a mini-xmas, LOL. I'm just worried the fever may hit me... next, maybe this??? Watching this guy... Lordy!!!

MasterBlaster

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm loving this thing. It's a fun tool to have in the mix... I may even get a 2nd one.

MasterBlaster

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just ordered another one. Seriously guys, if you aren't working one of these into your kit... your loss. If it's good enough for Neal, it's good enough for me.

Imma make this one my cymbal module.

MasterBlaster

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Here's my kit with both of them. When I want to use the snare I just set that module on top of the other. A good 240 buck investment!!!
New 1.jpg

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Very cool! I have the Alesis sample pad 4 and it's really fun. Adds a lot of versatility. I like the Kat that you got though because it's round (mine is square) & you have 4 big pads (mine has 2 big & 2 small). But I have it mounted to an arm squeezed between the HH & snare so it's the right size for me I guess.

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Here's my kit with both of them. When I want to use the snare I just set that module on top of the other. A good 240 buck investment!!!View attachment 388095
I need to get one of those thrones like the one you have. I want that Roc n Soc or a soundseat or maybe a Carmichael, I don't know. I think that's gonna be my (requested) birthday gift from my wife this year. My ass (or lack of) is in pain after sitting on my throne for 30 minutes. I'm tired of it already.

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It's nice, but I wish it was a bit softer and had 4 legs.
The soundseat has an option for a 21 inch seat which is huge. I figure a bigger seat would be softer because of the huge area that you sit on but it's expensive as heck. But then again it probably lasts forever. I just don't understand why these "high end" throne companies don't offer a firmness level to choose from.

Latest posts