my guitars

dale w miller

Reaction score
yzfr6i said:
Someone likes George Lynch.
Yep... I was 14 when I saw the video for "In My Dreams", and I fell in love with his guitars and playing style. Unfortunately they were very expensive and I couldn't afford them back then. Fast forward 25 years and I decided to finally get one of the guitars I had always dreamed of. Then I just kept adding more.

All the reason why these companies do reissues. I am sure we will see a bunch of OCDP Travis Barker and Joey Jordenson Signature kits in about 10-15yrs. :)

& You Dont Stop

Drumming Since '85
Reaction score
Recently picked up a mid 90s Squier Strat ProTone
These are said to have among the highest build quality found within the Squier line
Nearly up there among the legendary MIJ Squiers

Attachments

tris66

Reaction score
& You Dont Stop said:
Recently picked up a mid 90s Squier Strat ProTone
These are said to have among the highest build quality found within the Squier line
Nearly up there among the legendary MIJ Squiers
Nice. The 90s is when Korean guitar factories really got their quality standards up there. Lots of good guitars still coming out of there today. Squire had better hardware back then, too.

rhythmace

Rhythmace
Reaction score
I have a Squire Standard Fat Tele that has a real narrow neck. Really fun to play. It was made in Indonesia. Ace
100_0442.JPG Second from right.

pablo

Reaction score
1992 Levinson Blade R2 and Dad's 1960 Jazzmaster. The Jazzmaster is in desperate need of a restoration. Which happens to be tentatively lined up for later this year. After I get my Custom Telecaster.

Attachments

pablo

Reaction score
& You Dont Stop said:
Is your Martin your go-to acoustic?

Never heard of Levinson. Tell me about those
Pretty much. The J45 is a sweetie. But it's also a old girl. So I do my best to minimize how hard and often I play it. The Martin is great. Took quite a while to break it in. But yeah, I love it.

Levinson Blade is a company based in Switzerland that was founded by a ex-pat named Gary Levinson. They were one of the earliest "Super Strat" with a more traditional vibe. I discovered them in 1998 and haven't really looked back. Great guitars that can be had for short money.

Lazmo

Be excellent to each other...
Reaction score
Here's my other Family. Nothing collectable or special, they are all just players. But the two handmades from Saigon are awesome, particularly the Cedar over Koa and the Profile Strat with Dimarzios is electric perfection, plays like butter and has done countless gigs.

The other Family.jpeg

Last edited:

rhythmace

Rhythmace
Reaction score
Check out the reviews on this Fender coiled cable. Funny stuff. The 4th one from Harry is great.
"Comments about Fender Vintage Voltage Coil Straight-Angle Instrument Cable:
Give this overly heavy duty, tightly coiled "20 foot" guitar cable to a fellow guitar or bass player in your band and watch the hilarity as he tries to walk away from his rig while his guitar gets yanked off his chest. Or, better yet, he gets pulled backwards and falls. Oh the laughs!
I do believe this would work well as a tow cable. Keep it in your trunk.for emergencies." Ace
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/fender-vintage-voltage-coil-straight-angle-instrument-cable/j46885000001001

johnlamond

Voiceover guy
Reaction score
Acoustics:

Taylor 214
Taylor 714
Martin HD-28 -175th Anniversary Edition

Electrics:

2005 Gibson SG Standard
2000 Gibson Les Paul Gold Top
2017 Fender Telecaster Special Edition HH (MIM)

dale w miller

Reaction score
When I have to be quiet I mess around on these.

Left to right, top to bottom.
1999 ESP Kamikaze I
2005 ESP Kamikaze II
1988 ESP Kamikaze IV (ebony board with banana head stock signed by GL)
1989 ESP Kamikaze IV (maple board with banana head stock)
2005 ESP Sunburst Tiger (played and signed by GL)
1987 Kramer JK1000-BGL (Lynch signature briefly released only in Japan)
2004 LTD GL-600 Skulls and snakes
2007 LTD GL-600 M1 Tiger (Sam Ash clinic guitar)
2010 LTD GL-256

My 1987 hot pink Kramer F-1000 and Dessert yellow Ibanez RG550 20th anniversary guitars aren't in the pic.
Wow. Someone likes George Lynch.

Drumbo Thunder

Reaction score
I gave this lefty Strat to my guitarist for our Hendrix tribute, but he wanted to set it on fire! I took it back (he's got so many he'll never miss it). I knows me 3 chords and I plays the hell out of them!

100_0374 (2).JPG

Latest posts