My latest engraved drum...

esooy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Come check 'er out at NAMM if you'll be there. Otherwise you can just straight up buy it :)

Dyx Medallion Brass Patina 6514 engraved 6 leaf - black 2400px.jpg

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn brother... that is just a work of art. It sounds good even in the photo! When my "ship comes in", I'm sailing it right to your shop! Of course I will have no money, just a ship but maybe we can swap!

TRJR

Reaction score
Nice, your lugs are a thing of beauty!
Gorgeous, beautiful drum. As
Damn brother... that is just a work of art. It sounds good even in the photo! When my "ship comes in", I'm sailing it right to your shop! Of course I will have no money, just a ship but maybe we can swap!
Come check 'er out at NAMM if you'll be there. Otherwise you can just straight up buy it :)

View attachment 383394
Gorgeous, stunning drum

TRJR

Reaction score

View attachment 383394
Gorgeous, stunningly beautiful drum. As usual impeccable craftsmanship. Love your lugs. My wife bought me one of your cherry snares because of my love of same. Unfortunately can’t tune to the tension I like due to problem with two of the lugs. Beautiful snare sits unused. Any chance I might be able to purchase a couple? Thanx so much

Wally Hershey

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else feel bad hitting a piece that beautiful? That's art that sounds awesome I bet.

NobleCooleyNut

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a crisp $50 Canadian bill burning a hole in my pocket Eric

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Gorgeous, stunningly beautiful drum. As usual impeccable craftsmanship. Love your lugs. My wife bought me one of your cherry snares because of my love of same. Unfortunately can’t tune to the tension I like due to problem with two of the lugs. Beautiful snare sits unused. Any chance I might be able to purchase a couple? Thanx so much
You would probably be best to private message and email Eric directly. Not sure if he will see your question here.