My new band, our first music video :)

wackjob

Reaction score
I have just joined this forum and was pointed in your direction. From Driffield i believe ? I am from near York so if you ever get a gig in York let me know and i will come along and check you guys out.

Love your song and drumming by the way. Keep up the good work. I am way older than you so you won't remember this but i played with Chris Helme's band for a while after he left the Seahorses (John Squire of The Stone Roses) in the very late 1990's.

Stu

Spooky

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have just joined this forum and was pointed in your direction. From Driffield i believe ? I am from near York so if you ever get a gig in York let me know and i will come along and check you guys out.

Love your song and drumming by the way. Keep up the good work. I am way older than you so you won't remember this but i played with Chris Helme's band for a while after he left the Seahorses (John Squire of The Stone Roses) in the very late 1990's.

Stu
Hi, played The Fulford Arms a few weeks back, and The Basement last week, will try remember and let you know next time we are over :)
Thanks for the comments,
Spooky

wackjob

Reaction score
Hey Spooky. I have played Fulford Arms a few times. They used to have a jam night that was fun.

Fibbers was the main one back in my day. I used to play jazz funk there every other sunday lunchtime for a year or two.

Stu

Latest posts