My Record Available Here!

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I didn't want to ask about the noise...in case there was a chance it was intentional for some reason...Seemed an unconventional choice, but who was I to judge? :)
The masters I provided of course didn't have the digital noise. I hit stuff with sticks for half a living and have no idea what happened. If you bought the download from Blue Canoe and you hear the noise they are suppose to contact you with new clean files that I gave them. If that doesn't happen please post about it here and I'll contact them about it.

drumgadget

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I agree. Odd/8 meters in swing would be awkward, unless it's the 16th notes that are swung ;-)
You guys are right ...... on reflection. I was flashing on the phrase length in the latin section, but that can just as easily be two bars of 4/4 in the original arrangement. So ..... chop off one 1/4 note ....... 7/4.

Thomas' point about the swing section is right on ....... I'm sure Sinc will tell us what the time sig actually is!

Mike

drumgadget

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm bumping this thread .......

because ....... any of you who play jazz, or who just like to listen to jazz ...... should pick up on this album. I've been listening for a week now and still keep hearing new, hip things; Sinc's originals are really great - easy to listen to, but they manage to be ultra-modern at the same time. The three cover tunes more than justify their inclusion ..... much more than I can say for a lot of cover material these days.

Download this bargain now - you won't be disappointed!

Mike

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Again, thanks for all your support and interest in my first record. Here's the link for a digital download from Blue Canoe. $8.99
They've fixed the digital noise. Love to know your thoughts.
You can listen on Spotify etc to get the idea.

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
That will have some digital noise on several tunes. I'll email you a clean version. And that goes for anyone else who might have bought it from a site other than Blue Canoe!!
Just get me your email.

That's why I've directed everyone to the Blue Canoe site to purchase. They've repaired the files at their site. Fixing file on itunes, amazon, Spotify etc takes longer.
A bit perplexed as to how they sent corrupted file to everyone without checking first.
I love show business.