My Record Comes Out Friday 10/22

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The cover is so good!! Look forward to this!
It's a pawnshop in Pasadena. I was hoping the drums in the window would sorta connect the dots. My wife did the graphics. More come with the download including favorite drink recipes, how I make my espresso every morning, what I think about on long morning walks, how I rebuilt the engine in my truck, what kind of cigars I smoke, favorite colors, and flower arrangements that inspire me. (nevermind... that's a cheap shot at appealing to a larger demographic)

Last edited:

cashmanbashman

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not my type of music but congratulations and best of luck nonetheless. I hope your work pays off and you enjoyed the experience.

hawker

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Loved the preview Sinclair. I just bought a Mini Cooper....I had a choice between a 2013 or 2012 for the same money. I bought the 2012 because it had a factory CD player and I'm loving it!!

Tornado

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I know is I'm gonna be rich! (maniacal laugh)
The first thing I thought when I heard the second song was TV or movie score...so maybe!

Actually, they all sound SOOO good and so pro...who knows?

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok. I'm thinking of an advertising campaign. Ok. Bikini's (on women or men) Bodies painted "Long Story Short" holding billboards walking up and down the LA sidewalk on a hot California day..

Last edited:

squidart

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I still buy CDs and I will absolutely buy this one! Holy smokes man! Night in Tunisia in 7? Sounds like it was always supposed to be like that. Awesome all around.

Dave

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It's Friday! My record is now available for digital download through Blue Canoe Records. Happy listening!

gbow

Very well Known Member
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI, I just checked Spotify and Tidal and it's there on both platforms.

Nice work man!

gabo

ThomasL

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sounds great!

1634930942924.png

Let me guess: the suit was so expensive that you couldn't afford to buy new sticks?

:p

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Excellent observation sir... I bought pants to go with that jacket instead of new sticks, but can't remember if I was wearing any for that picture.