My website finally up and running. yay!

67Mopar

God Speed Jerry
Reaction score
quick glance, awesome, seen a few you tubes also, look forward to it being a bookmark. Steele you do great work, but your spelling sucks

Steele

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks Dean....I'm concerned about the spelling though. I rather pride myself on having good spelling. Anywhere in particular?

67Mopar

God Speed Jerry
Reaction score
Not sure if its an Aussie thing but in the U.S. Customisation is spelled with a Z, could just be the subtle differences in language based on the fact you are a zillion miles away from here. I swear if you were in the US you would be on the must visit list, from the very first time saw a resto of yours , albeit only in pics , Ive been nothing less than in awe. Best of luck, I hope the site brings you the recognition you deserve, prosperity, fiscal independence, and all that goes along with it, but never take the hands on feel away from it.

JohnL

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Steele thought you'd like a heads up your site seems to load ok in Internet Explorer but does not seem to load well in Google Chrome. Lots of Chrome users out there including me. Good luck with your endeavor hope it all works for you.

BRIAN

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Really nice site, pictures are great.

Steele

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Dean said:
Not sure if its an Aussie thing but in the U.S. Customisation is spelled with a Z, could just be the subtle differences in language based on the fact you are a zillion miles away from here. I swear if you were in the US you would be on the must visit list, from the very first time saw a resto of yours , albeit only in pics , Ive been nothing less than in awe. Best of luck, I hope the site brings you the recognition you deserve, prosperity, fiscal independence, and all that goes along with it, but never take the hands on feel away from it.
Yes, Dean we spell things differently down here. We use British spelling for the most part. Thanks for the very kind words though.

JohnL said:
Steele thought you'd like a heads up your site seems to load ok in Internet Explorer but does not seem to load well in Google Chrome. Lots of Chrome users out there including me. Good luck with your endeavor hope it all works for you.
Thanks John, I'll keep an eye on it, but I am using chrome here with no problems atm.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. Love the vibe. Nice content, easy to navigate. Well done mate!

Too Many Drums - NAH!

Reaction score
Hey Steele,
Very impressive work you do there, mate! The website looks really good, too. Easy to navigate. The only suggestion I may humbly submit is to add some more commentary to the photos - perhaps things related to time-to-do a certain phase of a restoration, how the kangaroo heads sound and play, etc.
While I did enjoy looking at all the photos, some text would have been helpful to me truly understanding and appreciating the quality and thoroughness of your work.
Good luck with your new site.
Tom

JohnL

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Steele said:
Yes, Dean we spell things differently down here. We use British spelling for the most part. Thanks for the very kind words though.

JohnL said:
Thanks John, I'll keep an eye on it, but I am using chrome here with no problems atm.
Maybe it's me but the images never load. Using the latest chrome. Could be one of my settings I guess but I don't think so.

Iandrumz

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just checked in I.E, FireFox and Chrome. All latest versions and patches.No issues. John check that you don't have Chrome set to mobile. That may cause some issues.
Really nice work Steele. Hopefully it will bring lots of business your way.
Cheers,
Ian

franke

DFO Star
Reaction score
Your work is truly first-rate, and I really enjoyed the pics as well as the opportunity to get a glimpse of your shop and the process you use in both your restoration and original work. I wish you success and know that in time your business will grow, as there's always room for someone with your skills and talent.

clinker555

Reaction score
The site is great. Your work is better. Wish you were closer; I'd be a can't-get-rid-of intern.

Steele

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Too Many Drums - NAH! said:
Hey Steele,
Very impressive work you do there, mate! The website looks really good, too. Easy to navigate. The only suggestion I may humbly submit is to add some more commentary to the photos - perhaps things related to time-to-do a certain phase of a restoration, how the kangaroo heads sound and play, etc.
While I did enjoy looking at all the photos, some text would have been helpful to me truly understanding and appreciating the quality and thoroughness of your work.
Good luck with your new site.
Tom
Thanks so much everyone! Tom, I really appreciate this feedback and I completely agree. Slowly adding some captions to each photo at the moment. The photos are streamed directly from facebook albums so there are actually a few captions already but they are a little discreet and hard to notice. This will be improved over time. Will also include a link to a recording of the kangaroo heads in the near future.