Name change for my band

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I LOVE Mike Bordin! You're right, great groove!

Stickclick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The Facebook page seems too wide for my laptop screen. I'm also looking for band video on your Facebook page but I don't see one. And I'd really like to see video.

Pat A Flafla

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
After the first few seconds, I totally did not expect to see her kill it on trumpet too.

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
Back in ‘13, I started my power rock trio, DrD . It was named after the members first name (I guess we were lazy). For Dan, Rikk and Didier. Means nothing.

Eight years later, we decided to change things up. We’re a six piece R&B, funk, Classic Rock band consisting of guitar, keys, percussion and lead singer who plays trumpet. We’re even gonna work in some Disco. Basically, we’re nothing like the original concept. Sure, we have a local enthusiastic following and well over 1,100 likes on Facebook, but we felt it was time to change the name. Also, we have a great new bass player and a decision to create more of a show, featuring songs from the 60’s through the 80’s.

So, the new name is The Real Thang. I’ve already got the domain name but due to a technicality in hosting (I want to use Wix as my host provider but Go Daddy, where I purchased the name back in September, will not allow a transfer for 2 months) prevents our website from launching until 11/20.
It’s been a pain in ass getting things set up on Facebook. They say you can merge two pages so we don’t lose our Likes but that’s not working for us. Argggggg!!!

Anyway, if you’re on Facebook, and would like to throw a Like our way, you can do so at https://m.facebook.com/TheRealThangBand/
Like Thrown.
Sounds like a fun band to play in.

Elvis