Need an 18" Bass Drum case

K.O.

DFO Star
Reaction score
Check out the recent thread on Barton drum bags if a bag will suffice. Reasonably priced with free shipping (available on Reverb and Amazon).

Problem with a hardshell that big is that even if someone offers to give you one the shipping will likely be $50-$75 or more.

Last edited:

Tama CW

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just checking soft bags on ebay. And those you can eventually pick off for $25-$35 used + shipping. New is $55 for a Humes and Berg Galaxy shipped. I have one of those in 18x16 but an offering it for $25 to someone who is considering buying an 18" bass drum from me.

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out the recent thread on Barton drum bags if a bag will suffice. Reasonably priced with free shipping (available on Reverb and Amazon).

Problem with a hardshell that big is that even if someone offers to give you one the shipping will likely be $50-$75 or more.
KO,

I'm confused. Do you mean THIS Barton drum bags?
I outfitted my entire Ludwig kit, plus the extra Tama snare drum for 1/2 that money, and I used Humes & Berg Tuxedo bags.
I feel like I'm missing something.

K.O.

DFO Star
Reaction score
KO,

I outfitted my entire Ludwig kit, plus the extra Tama snare drum for 1/2 that money, and I used Humes & Berg Tuxedo bags.
No I mean like this one...

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
KO,

That’s a mistake on the site. If you look at the options tabs, it lets you select different colors (the bags only come in one color) and then lists all theIr drum finishes, so I’m thinking they accidentally put the pricing and options for drums on the bag page.

Drumbumcrumb

Reaction score
The Barton bop set of bags (12/14/18) is $129 and they’re great. Very nicely made for the price point, really dig the fuzzy pink interior. Big double zippers, shoulder straps, life is good.