Need some advice on a what china to buy

Dave H.

DFO Master
Reaction score
I loved the 20" Wuhan I had. Nice & loud & Cheap! I think Wuhans sound best when they are cracked & dinged up.

Dave Huffman :occasion5:

Chunchunchun

Young Whippersnapper
Reaction score
If you want cheap, go Stagg or Wuhan. I'm assuming from your name you want something fast and trashy, the typical metalcore sound. 18" Wuhan will do nicely, try to find one you can play in person before buying though. Some of them sound absolutely awful, some sound amazing. Fortunately, they're all cheap, so if you do have to order online and get a dud, you should be able to sell it off pretty quickly and not make too big a loss.

keith_fightmaster

Reaction score
If you want cheap, go Stagg or Wuhan. I'm assuming from your name you want something fast and trashy, the typical metalcore sound. 18" Wuhan will do nicely, try to find one you can play in person before buying though. Some of them sound absolutely awful, some sound amazing. Fortunately, they're all cheap, so if you do have to order online and get a dud, you should be able to sell it off pretty quickly and not make too big a loss.
Thanks Man

frankmott

Humble (drum) shop-keeper
Reaction score
I stock all the Wuhan Chinas. They are the only way to go. PM or call, and I'll get you the Forumite deal.

bbunks

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have a 16 inch Zildjian China High that I'd like to sell if you're interested.

Latest posts