Need tom clamp mount for late 1920's Ludwig rise tom

Ludwig3rdGen.

Reaction score
Trying to put my grandpa's ludwig 3 piece drum set back together, in need of clamp type bracket and tom mount hardware! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Angelo

Ludwig3rdGen.

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for responding. I have what i believe is the bracket that mounts vertically to the tom the holes line up, yet there are two other holes but i don't know why? Nothing makes sense. I think there are parts missing.
I will send pics of what i have, don't know if they have anything to do with the tom holder. Mounting bracket clamped to the wooden hoop on bass drum. That is missing as well as the parts leading up to the tom bracket that mounts to the tom.
Thanks,
Angelo

Attachments

Formula 602

Reaction score
,the 2big curved pieces are not right..AFAIK...The part they are on..goes to the square tom mount you have..I think...see if it fits...

Ill dig around this weekend..see what I have....I have a bit of that stuff....

Ludwig3rdGen.

Reaction score
Yes it will hook up, the carriage bolt is too long onless it goes through an arm or somthing? Do you know if the knurled washer and the spring sre part of the mount? Do you have this set up? Id like to see pics.

Ludwig3rdGen.

Reaction score
To all who are reading this, i am still ln need of these parts! Formula 602 never got back to me so no help there! If any one has this setup and are not selling them, clear closeup pics would also help!!!

Thanks

Ludwig3rdGen.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics I really do appreciate it! Are you selling that or just showing me what it should look like? If it's for sale how much do you want?

Latest posts