Neil Peart, Dead at 67? Hard to believe!

Brian2020

Reaction score
...not long after MTV started, MTV used to do 24-hour movie marathons of the same movie, including The Song Remains The Same... and old TV Series marathons... do you realize how many awesome studio photos and videos RUSH did not ever release/publish? As you see, RUSH did not publish the studio photos and videos for nearly every RUSH album... I am sure the RUSH fans would love to see a permanent, official, online network streaming service RUSH website with updated additions from the vast archives of RUSH... from all of their productions, updated by past, present, and future RUSH Managers and Producers with Rights, with updating of Copyrights when necessary, and Percentages and Royalties paid to RUSH Members, Managers, Producers, Heirs....

Brian2020

Reaction score
Neil Peart The Drummer: All The Rage of Rave... of The Coming of Age of The Millenium Rock and Roll Drums and Cymbals Boom and Crash like Thunder and Lightning... Thundering Waves of Sound! The Watchful Evil Eye of The Raging Storm at Sea, The Sentient Sentinel... The Sun and Moon, Star and Satellite, Crescent Crescendo Waves Rise... Roll... Tumble... Break, and Fall into Descent... Boom and Crash... Decrescendo... Drums and Cymbals... as Symbols and Sounds of Rockets... Retro Rockets... Stages... and wash of fiery Aura of Propulsion... Drums and Cymbals as Symbols of Comets and the fiery Aura... and Tail, and Symbol of Rings of Saturn... the images of the lyrics, and the audio images, and the visual and video images of the presentations... the performances of Neil Peart... his arrival for his first appearance before Geddy and Alex, his drums were in garbage cans... beyond Garbage cans as Drum Shells and Garbage can lids as Cymbals, The Drummer... Drama... The High Drummer... THD... The High Drama... !

Attachments

Brian2020

Reaction score
I can write personally Neil Peart was inaccurate, not merely exaggerating, with his career-long album-lyric theme, especially in constant references to yours truly (therefore I can write personally)... nevertheless, I write about Neil Peart with no less than 100+ % respect, as you see in my writings and descriptions under his pictures in this online topic, because he was, as you, and most, realize, most of the time-to-all of the time writing about himself, not merely yours truly, and, "because he was human, because he was moral..." (I would say a one million dollar donation to Food Banks from Neil Peart was moral, to say the least)... I took his album-lyric theme, the ongoing RUSH story, with a grain of salt as I realized, like most parents, he was doing his best to rile me up to not give up my dream (I wanted to be a rock drummer, but was more seriously into Classical Music), and quietly laughed because I knew the truth would come out someday, as truth always does... I knew I would, and continue to, privately produce my own classical, and other, Music. Neil Peart did know he angered people with his album-lyric theme throughout his career... you can watch his video interview comments of his knowledge he had to be careful of the public... individuals against him, as he said on camera, "by design", not merely to be careful around- and wary of fanatical individuals... the incident with stones on the surface of a highway where Neil Peart fell while riding his motorcycle in the U.S.A. Neil Peart commented could have been deliberate, particularly the lack of warning road signs of construction... probably not deliberate, as the site was a very, very remote, and very small, stretch of highway... I was mature enough when I became a fan, I realized I would watch Neil Peart for the entertainment, and see how far he can continue his "performance" before the proverbial crowd, masses, mob... turn/s against him, at least away from him... he was quite fascinating, and continues to fascinate, and continues inspire because he lived a dream... he was intelligent and talented enough to realize he could go further than all "drummers" with performances of his own percussion parts for RUSH with no less than 100% professional Percussion instrumentation and technique, and with wisdom and wit, often with his own "Malignant Nacrcissism" beyond his nihilistic, yet humorous... humourous... point of view life is only temporary... as you see in his lyrics for Hemispheres... Neil Peart probably feared Immortality - "these walls - his body - contain the same old me" - more than made fun of medical advance from earliest-to-modern forms of prosthetics (wooden peg legs, fillings for teeth... then to fully functional mechanical artificial legs, to say the least), to bionics, then to the present advances of Neuro Prosthetics, and perpetual preservation of the neurons in the frontal lobe brain, "I have memory and awareness, but I have no shape or form... a disembodied spirit...", Neil Peart lyrically laughed in his other songs about being in a prosthetic, robotic body, and, from Signals, "some are born to move the world to live their fantasies, but most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be..." Neil Peart nevertheless said, not merely wrote, his earliest lessons about never giving up a dream... he was funny in his last years when he obviously laughed about smaller electronic drum kits while he was playing on a toy electronic drum kit, and laughed about the Snail-Tortoise-Turtle development of Virtual Studio Technology... There were interviews during the late 1970s when Neil Peart discussed Cancer, a benign tumor... which was his point with "the X-Ray is her siren song, my ship cannot resist her long...", until more recently, radiation therapy was always high-dosage, and fatal after six months of treatment. His first Wife, Jacqueline, many months after she died, reportedly died from Cancer, as did Neil Peart many years after. ...and to Selena... Rest In Peace.

Last edited:

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
I can write personally Neil Peart was inaccurate, not merely exaggerating, with his career-long album-lyric theme, especially in constant references to yours truly (therefore I can write personally)... nevertheless, I write about Neil Peart with no less than 100+ % respect, as you see in my writings and descriptions under his pictures in this online topic, because he was, as you, and most, realize, most of the time-to-all of the time writing about himself, not merely yours truly, and, "because he was human, because he was moral..." (I would say a one million dollar donation to Food Banks from Neil Peart was moral, to say the least)... I took his album-lyric theme, the ongoing RUSH story, with a grain of salt as I realized, like most parents, he was doing his best to rile me up to not give up my dream (I wanted to be a rock drummer, but was more seriously into Classical Music), and quietly laughed because I knew the truth would come out someday, as truth always does... I knew I would, and continue to, privately produce my own classical, and other, Music. Neil Peart did know he angered people with his album-lyric theme throughout his career... you can watch his video interview comments of his knowledge he had to be careful of the public... individuals against him, as he said on camera, "by design" as opposed to individuals... the incident with stones on the surface of a highway where Neil Peart fell while riding his motorcycle in the U.S.A. Neil Peart commented could have been deliberate, particularly the lack of warning road signs of construction... probably not deliberate, as the site was a very, very remote, and very small, stretch of highway... I was mature enough was I became a fan and realized, watch Neil Peart for the entertainment, and see how far he can continue his "performance" before the proverbial crowd, masses, mob... turns against him, at least away from him... he was, and continues, to fascinate and inspire because he lived a dream, he was intelligent and talented enough to realize he could go further than all "drummers" with performances his own percussion parts for RUSH with no less than 100% professional Percussion instrumentation and technique, and with wisdom and wit, often with his own "Malignant Nacrcissism" beyond his nihilistic, yet humorous... humourous... point of view life is only temporary... as you see in his lyrics for Hemispheres... Neil Peart probably feared Immortality - "these walls - his body - contain the same old me" - more than made fun of medical advance from earliest-to-modern forms of prosthetics (wooden peg legs, fillings for teeth... then to fully functional mechanical artificial legs, to say the least), to bionics, then to the present advances of Neuro Prosthetics, and perpetual preservation of the neurons in the frontal lobe brain, "I have memory and awareness, but I have no shape or form... a disembodied spirit...", Neil Peart lyrically laughed in his other songs about being in a prosthetic, robotic body, and, from Signals, "some are born to move the world to live their fantasies, but most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be..." Neil Peart nevertheless said, not merely wrote, his earliest lessons about never giving up a dream... he was funny in his last years when he obviously laughed about smaller electronic drum kits while he was playing on a toy electronic drum kit, and laughed about the Snail-Tortoise-Turtle development of Virtual Studio Technology... There were interviews during the late 1970s when Neil Peart discussed Cancer, a benign tumor... which was his point with "the X-Ray is her siren song, my ship cannot resist her long...", until more recently, radiation therapy was always high-dosage, and fatal after six months of treatment. His first Wife, Jacqueline, many months after she died, reportedly died from Cancer, as did Neil Peart many years after. ...and to Selena... Rest In Peace.
WTF?
Jeeez, it's no wonder he avoided his fans.
Some of y'all are downright psycho!

Brian2020

Reaction score
Of course many fans are fanatical. I am not. I finished my Degree, and continue to receive recommendations for Advanced Degree Programs, and continue to Advance New Music Theory and Composition online, including online forum posts read by Oxford University, and other of the prestigious Universities. Have any of you consulted and advised the Vienna Philharmonic and Berlin Orchestras about the locations of Autograph Music Manuscripts? I know I did, with my correspondences in my E-Mail Inbox and Sent folder. You would not really believe "culture is the curse of the thinking class", would you? ..."Good Luck"!

bigbonzo

DFO Star
Reaction score
I can write personally Neil Peart was inaccurate, not merely exaggerating, with his career-long album-lyric theme, especially in constant references to yours truly (therefore I can write personally)... nevertheless, I write about Neil Peart with no less than 100+ % respect, as you see in my writings and descriptions under his pictures in this online topic, because he was, as you, and most, realize, most of the time-to-all of the time writing about himself, not merely yours truly, and, "because he was human, because he was moral..." (I would say a one million dollar donation to Food Banks from Neil Peart was moral, to say the least)... I took his album-lyric theme, the ongoing RUSH story, with a grain of salt as I realized, like most parents, he was doing his best to rile me up to not give up my dream (I wanted to be a rock drummer, but was more seriously into Classical Music), and quietly laughed because I knew the truth would come out someday, as truth always does... I knew I would, and continue to, privately produce my own classical, and other, Music. Neil Peart did know he angered people with his album-lyric theme throughout his career... you can watch his video interview comments of his knowledge he had to be careful of the public... individuals against him, as he said on camera, "by design", not merely to be careful around- and wary of fanatical individuals... the incident with stones on the surface of a highway where Neil Peart fell while riding his motorcycle in the U.S.A. Neil Peart commented could have been deliberate, particularly the lack of warning road signs of construction... probably not deliberate, as the site was a very, very remote, and very small, stretch of highway... I was mature enough when I became a fan, I realized I would watch Neil Peart for the entertainment, and see how far he can continue his "performance" before the proverbial crowd, masses, mob... turn/s against him, at least away from him... he was quite fascinating, and continues to fascinate, and continues inspire because he lived a dream... he was intelligent and talented enough to realize he could go further than all "drummers" with performances of his own percussion parts for RUSH with no less than 100% professional Percussion instrumentation and technique, and with wisdom and wit, often with his own "Malignant Nacrcissism" beyond his nihilistic, yet humorous... humourous... point of view life is only temporary... as you see in his lyrics for Hemispheres... Neil Peart probably feared Immortality - "these walls - his body - contain the same old me" - more than made fun of medical advance from earliest-to-modern forms of prosthetics (wooden peg legs, fillings for teeth... then to fully functional mechanical artificial legs, to say the least), to bionics, then to the present advances of Neuro Prosthetics, and perpetual preservation of the neurons in the frontal lobe brain, "I have memory and awareness, but I have no shape or form... a disembodied spirit...", Neil Peart lyrically laughed in his other songs about being in a prosthetic, robotic body, and, from Signals, "some are born to move the world to live their fantasies, but most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be..." Neil Peart nevertheless said, not merely wrote, his earliest lessons about never giving up a dream... he was funny in his last years when he obviously laughed about smaller electronic drum kits while he was playing on a toy electronic drum kit, and laughed about the Snail-Tortoise-Turtle development of Virtual Studio Technology... There were interviews during the late 1970s when Neil Peart discussed Cancer, a benign tumor... which was his point with "the X-Ray is her siren song, my ship cannot resist her long...", until more recently, radiation therapy was always high-dosage, and fatal after six months of treatment. His first Wife, Jacqueline, many months after she died, reportedly died from Cancer, as did Neil Peart many years after. ...and to Selena... Rest In Peace.
WTF???

bigbonzo

DFO Star
Reaction score
Of course many fans are fanatical. I am not. I finished my Degree, and continue to receive recommendations for Advanced Degree Programs, and continue to Advance New Music Theory and Composition online, including online forum posts read by Oxford University, and other of the prestigious Universities. Have any of you consulted and advised the Vienna Philharmonic and Berlin Orchestras about the locations of Autograph Music Manuscripts? I know I did, with my correspondences in my E-Mail Inbox and Sent folder. You would not really believe "culture is the curse of the thinking class", would you? ..."Good Luck"!
Uh huh....

Brian2020

Reaction score
My online New Music webpages fully include references to, including locations of, Autograph Music Manuscripts, with hundreds, and thousands, of views a day. Low-class individuals would do better to become educated, and productive, instead of making inappropriate, idiotic comments as if an insult and a threat. Are the legal consequences of misconduct of violators, to say the least, worth suffering during punishment as a result of court order, and after, often by court order, to say the least? ..."Good Luck"!

Brian2020

Reaction score
Neil Peart: Not Above Anything? Buxter NYC Subway. How Low Can You Go? The Bucket Stops Here! The Bucketeer! Bucketman! The ...Drummer! Neil Peart: Pail by Comparison! As you know from published interviews, Neil Peart arrived for his audition to join RUSH with his Drums in Garbage Cans. ...if Garbage Cans and the Lids of Garbage Cans were Drums and Cymbals! Neil Peart always inspires, as you see in modern day digital photography! ..."Good Luck"!

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest posts