Neil Peart Tribute in a Can! Cheers!

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
From app.com:
Rush drummer Neil Peart honored with charity craft beer release by Carton Brewing
A Central Jersey craft brewery is honoring a late, great rock 'n' roll legend with a brand new beer charity beer release.
Legendary Rush drummer Neil Peart died in January at the age of 67 after a three-and-a-half-year battle with brain cancer.
On Wednesday, March 4, Carton Brewing of Atlantic Highlands, New Jerseyunveiled the lime-lighted Canadian lager Pronounced Pier-T.
At 5 percent ABV, the beer is available in Carton's East Washington Avenue tasting room at $21.12 per four-pack, with all of the proceeds to be donated in Peart's name to research into glioblastoma the type of brain cancer Peart had been diagnosed with.
According to a USA TODAY report following Peart's death, glioblastoma is the highest grade and most malignant form of glioma, a type of tumor that begins and generally stays in the brain.
“I get Rush. I love Rush. Those of you that know what I’m talking about, know what I’m talking about,” brewery co-founder Augie Carton said in a statement. “We lost Neil, and that made me really sad. I tried to find a way to make that feel better.”
Pronounced Pier-T combines Pilsner and Vienna malts with Motueka hops and lime puree for a beer that is playful, crisp and incredibly refreshing.

Latest posts