Nelsons Drum Shop

wayne

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Open for a couple of years in Nashville now. I believe they are more of a vintage shop, and repairs/ modifications...Anyone been there?

Tilter

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I've not been to the shop, but I did communicate with Bryson via Reverb about a cymbal they had listed. This was at the tail end of July, and though they were in the middle of packing up the shop for a move he was kind enough to take the time to answer a few questions and shoot a demo video of the cymbal. Very friendly and gracious gentleman who went above and beyond to satisfy my inquiry.

They're self described as a vintage and boutique shop on Reverb.

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
They list a lot of nice stuff on their instagram page. I exchanged a few messages with them about a tom that they had on consignment, and their responses were terse, bare minimum.

Topsy Turvy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Been there. Bryson is a very nice person -friendly, helpful, etc... They focus mostly on vintage gear but thy do have a few new kits/snares. They also have a decent selection of cymbals.

joepalm

Reaction score
I've been there and agree with Topsy Turvy, Bryson is not only a nice person but a true gentleman. The shop is spacious and filled with vintage kits and snares. The collection of cymbals and accessories are growing constantly. They recently added the George Way brand. I would also add that Bryson is an excellent authority on vintage drums and the shop offers restoration services.

Latest posts