New 2 me Cymbal Day - 22" K Jazz Ride

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Popped up on reverb last week I hit the BIN about 2 hours after listing. $260 plus shipping, I thought was a good buy. It doesn't have much time on it for sure. Been wanting one for a while. Pre-serial, post EAK. A little tape residue underneath, I have found Dawn powerwash spray takes it right off. Haven't had a chance to play it yet. Did get lucky and the wife was out shopping when it got delivered, love it when that happens.

Attachments

• K Jazz 22.jpg
    K Jazz 22.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 49
  • K Jazz 22 -2.jpg
    K Jazz 22 -2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 44
  • K Jazz 22 -3.jpg
    K Jazz 22 -3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 48

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me know what you think, I’ve been after one of these.
I don't have a scale other than a bathroom scale which put it a little over 6 pounds, but it seems heavier than the two 22" Pre-aged dry light rides I've had and a little lighter feeling than my K Ride that is just over 3000 so rough guess 2700ish. I know I know I gotta get a scale :) When I have some time I'll do a video of it next to the K Ride

Tama CW

DFO Master
Reaction score
I saw that sell this past week....even commented to the seller how quick it went and that it was extremely clean looking (almost like new in the photos)..... for "only $260."
He wanted to move it quick though. In that condition it's probably well into the $300's.....esp. if it sounds really nice. Nice buy.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw that sell this past week....even commented to the seller how quick it went and that it was extremely clean looking (almost like new in the photos)..... for "only $260."
He wanted to move it quick though. In that condition it's probably well into the $300's.....esp. if it sounds really nice. Nice buy.
Yeah he told me it had been sitting for years in storage unplayed and he decided time to get rid of it. All I got left on my "Want" list now is 15" Hats from the "IAK" era, I got close in November some went for $490 I stopped at $475 because while they looked to be in good shape they weren't quite as clean as I'd like for that kind of money. Looking forward to getting a stick on the ride hopefully this weekend.