header.nohb.html

New 6.5x14 Tama Starclassic Birch/Walnut Limited Edition with Satin Cedar Outer Ply and Sound Arc Hoops!

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have 2 of these, and was thinking of selling it in parts (because that's much more lucrative), but I thought someone on the forum would appreciate a quality Tama snare drum WITHOUT diecast hoops. I found this drum at a local Guitar Center. The salesperson was removing it from the box to put on display, and I told him to put it right back in the box... haha. It comes with the original box, tag, and drum key... the only modifications are as follows:

1) The original diecast hoops have been replaced with brand new Tama Sound Arc hoops (very open sound compared to diecast). The original diecast hoops are not available (I used them in one of my snare drum projects).
2) The original Tama snare wires have been replaced with (I believe) new Gibraltar 20-strand wires.

This drum has never been played. It is also worth noting that although Musician's Friend has this drum listed as "In Stock", they actually do NOT have any at their warehouses. This means if you buy one, thinking you're getting a "new" drum, you're actually going to get a display model from one of the many Guitar Center stores in the US. They almost never have new in box drums at Guitar Center; just about every drum becomes a floor model. You can buy it for $249 plus actual shipping cost to the Continental US.

Message me on DFO or email [email protected] to purchase this drum, and we will make arrangements. PayPal invoice only (fees on me).

IMG_9225.jpg
IMG_9227.jpg
IMG_9228.jpg
IMG_9229.jpg
IMG_9230.jpg
IMG_9231.jpg
IMG_9232.jpg
IMG_9233.jpg
IMG_9234.jpg
IMG_9235.jpg

Last edited:

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Still available. It's a beautiful drum. All Tama prices (like other companies) are going up. Get a like-new drum for 2020/2021 pricing!

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Almost sold, but still available. Has anyone seen prices on new stock coming in? Big spike in prices, plus tax. None of that here.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
BUMP with price drop! Don't miss this deal! Tama Starclassic Snare drum with exotic outer ply for under $300??? Wow!