New Drum Shop in AZ with the official OK to post from Ben

Reaction score
Hello DFO Members. I just received the official OK from Ben to post here.

Just wanted to introduce our new shop to DFO members, Arizona Drum Shop, located in Scottsdale, AZ.

I have played for 20 years and am an independent one-man shop who will treat you right. I just opened with limited daily hours of 5-7pm Mon-Sat, but email me anytime at Sales@AzDrumShop.com

Inventory is just beginning to arrive and we have a large inventory of new Paiste cymbals and are offering significant discounts for DFO members for the next couple weeks, below any sale you can find online, etc. Dealer MAP agreements prohibit me form displaying a price or percentage-off but I promise to make it well worth your while. We will even offer the discounts on any special orders and can have nearly any model within 3 days. Orders in-stock with verified payment before 5pm ship the same day via Fed Ex Ground/Home Delivery and most qualify for free freight. No sales tax if you are outside of AZ.

Call us between 5pm and 7pm Mon-Sat at 480-947-2222 or shoot us an email for a quote on any pieces or packages.

Thanks for reading and have safe and happy holiday!

Ron

DisplacedBedouin

Reaction score
Welcome! Former Phoenician here. I'll be checking your site out!

*edit*
You don't have much of a website to speak of. How is your used stock? What have you got in?

Reaction score
lol.
Very true... still working on "the" website. Not really a vintage collection but a handful of used items coming up for sale soon. Mainly a new-gear shop.
Sorry for the late reply and thank you for chiming in... I didn't get an email of your post reply and just happened to be poking around.

Ron

bbunks

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Corresponded a bit with Ron recently and just placed an order for a Paiste Signature China. I had all sorts of wacky ideas of what I wanted before I got to this point, and the emails I received from Ron were thoughtful and offered options reflective of a guy who knows gear. I greatly appreciated his advice and look forward to bringing more business his way.

flam254

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just have to say thanks to Ron for working with me on getting a few of the paiste 'sound holder' accessories!