New: For Sale section for Cymbals

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
We have so many For Sale items listed here on the forum! We decided to split up the drums and the cymbals into their own sections to help members find specific items a little quicker. This will also keep the new listings on the main pages a bit better. Have moved quite a few, but still working on getting all the cymbal listings moved from the old section to the new. If you happen to see your cymbal listing and it is still in the drum for sale section, feel free to drop me a message and I will be glad to move it accordingly.

Also, if your item sells, PLEASE edit your title to include the word SOLD. By doing this, it really helps us keep the listings current as we then move them to the sold section. If you can't figure out how to edit your title, just drop me a message and i'll be glad to move it for you. Thanks as always and happy buying and selling!

Mike and the DFO Team

R

RickP

Excellent idea Mike, may I suggest to split it even further to differentiate sales for hardware and pedals to a separate section as well ?

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
RickP said:
Excellent idea Mike, may I suggest to split it even further to differentiate sales for hardware and pedals to a separate section as well ?
Maybe one more "Other" section since some are selling PA and recording items, mic's etc. I think its a great idea too many times its a "bump" war to keep your stuff visible. Thanks Mods!

Latest posts