NEW: For Sale section for heads,pedals,sticks,stands,parts, etc.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
We continue to grow and have more and more listings for sale. This time last year, we added a new category for cymbals. We have now added an additional category for your gear such as pedals,sticks,heads,parts,etc. This is being done to help members find specific items a little quicker. This will also keep the new listings on the main pages a bit better due to our volume. Have started moving a few, but still working on getting all these types of listings moved from the old section to the new. After a few days, if you happen to see your gear listing and it is still in the drum for sale section, feel free to drop me a message and I will be glad to move it accordingly.

This new category is still for your drum related items and not a place to sell your iPad,used car,unwanted pet,etc!

Also, if your item sells, PLEASE edit your title to include the word SOLD. By doing this, it really helps us keep the listings current as we then move them to the sold section. If you can't figure out how to edit your title, just drop me a message and i'll be glad to move it for you. Thanks as always and happy buying and selling!

Mike and the DFO Team

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
Great Idea!!!!!

I never knew if hi-hat and cymbal stands were supposed to post under "drums" or "cymbals". :laughing5:

Latest posts