New hoops make the difference.

bassanddrum84

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just got wood hoops for my 16” micro kit bass drum. Used Jody at Stellar drum hoops and they did a great job. Sounds and looks great.
Looks good. Wood hoops are way better then regular hoops on little kick drums. Now the inde mount I’ve never cared for. It’s so bulky but that’s just me.

dingaling

Reaction score
Looks good. Wood hoops are way better then regular hoops on little kick drums. Now the inde mount I’ve never cared for. It’s so bulky but that’s just me.
The mount definitely doesn’t add to the Ludwig vibe but it’s no drill (the main draw for me) and takes up less space then putting tom on stand. (Part of the point of these mini kits)

I do wish it has a 2 tom option. It only mounts 1 tom max.

bassanddrum84

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The mount definitely doesn’t add to the Ludwig vibe but it’s no drill (the main draw for me) and takes up less space then putting tom on stand. (Part of the point of these mini kits)

Ya I def get the no drill thing although I def woulda drilled into it lol I think I’m to the point where I don’t care if it drops the value if I ever resold it.

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They do have a 2 mount option (or they did), they just don't advertise it for some reason. Email Josh at Inde about it. It requires some extra parts but he should be able to put a set together for you. I bought it last year!
I ended up returning it though because the angles & height weren't quite right for my taste. But maybe it'll work for you!