New house=new drum room!

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Very cool! We bought our new house last year and I made sure that one of the rooms would be a dedicated drum room. Good move!

DrumR69

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
can't ask for better than that.
Those racks fit perfectly in between those walls.
Great start.
Wayne

rsq911

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Gotta ask for some more detail about that marching snare with the star on it, bottom left...
Thanks!
WFL 50’s full dress (stars and moons), wmp with aqua and gold dress, imperial lugs, inlaid wood hoops, was a twin strainer but the previous owner/s removed them. Other than that, all original.

jmpd_utoronto

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
WFL 50’s full dress (stars and moons), wmp with aqua and gold dress, imperial lugs, inlaid wood hoops, was a twin strainer but the previous owner/s removed them. Other than that, all original.
Cool! Have never seen a "full dress" wrap like that. Very neat drum! (Almost one of those "if it looks like that, who cares how it sounds" drums. ;) )

rsq911

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Cool! Have never seen a "full dress" wrap like that. Very neat drum! (Almost one of those "if it looks like that, who cares how it sounds" drums. ;) )
Thanks again!
I will post more detailed and better pics as things progress.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
That all really looks nice! Congrats on the new home as well.

MillerMav

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Marimba and timpani?!?!?! Man that's like a dream come true right there. I would love to have my own marimba one day.

flamthrower

Reaction score
Very nice. A true drum room. My so called drum room has more guitars, amps and PA than drums. It's great to be able to pick and choose from a wall of drums instead of having them scattered through out the house in different rooms. Hopefully one day though I'll finish the studio to where I can at least have my other kits set up. Congrats on the new house and I see your priorities are still in order.:happy3:

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
WOW... that is shaping up to be one heck of a room!

rock roll

Reaction score
Always a great feeling when you can see all your stuff again laid out in front of you.
Congrats.

Latest posts