header.nohb.html

New Inde Studio Mod Series

Beefsurgeon

Reaction score
Saw an announcement for these in my inbox this morning. Inde's new series of drums featuring thicker poplar shells with walnut/cherry inner & outer plies. I've always pretty impressed with what Josh comes up with, and these look like a really nice offering.

64zIthQPFTvvwTiZcmfoPu6n7pMvmPtjY81jiXxxn4kgGhbd_2lJ47N6r53xwRRjv-I9DZmfLvPj1WuHKeldE6xDp6cLFSZaTZ4Mms334E9ciUd4efbj8qWDHJYA2HLO8z5ykgsp6o4ViKEA3aBRi7Wkk2Audg=s0-d-e1-ft
M60BX9Q3WRJJSCTAxHUN8QIaHyOZHiM8JbgfdqGT4aDmjkuMEw12MbS9L4u91qIB9s_NQLtlNpR2SiEHwvYMG0hMc-XfjQnZ3BwvPQ7YMmijUyxBsGiByXcJXsha0WnKmLoBWr8W5FNpOe-sbmibUt4ActJAyA=s0-d-e1-ft

WesChilton

Reaction score
They are pretty, and I like the bearing edge choice too! I would have to see and play with tuning one in person before I'd put up the cash, but they do look very nice.

Trilock_Gurtu

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, saw this the other day. Glad you posted. To me, these sound really good; clean, balanced, punchy, nice tone, etc. I like how Craig records the demos, just using three mics, no crazy processing, etc. I feel you get the most natural representation of sound. The shells look beautiful. That new logo looks great. Does Keller make Inde's wood shells? Anyone know? I look forward to hearing more demos between the two wood types. I'm generally a big fan of hybrid wood shells. Imo, great addition for Inde.

Plaid Sabbath

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been watching those Turkish brand cymbal videos …..
Same here. The Meta pack is awfully tempting. Might have to see if I can pick up my kit when it’s ready next month. Wouldn’t mind hearing them up close and personal.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
I’ve been watching those Turkish brand cymbal videos …..
I have the wayfarer cymbal pack, 18 crash ride, 15 and 12" hats added the 17"
a great set up and the 18" is a true crash ride, most out there are way more crash than ride, not this one.
It rides and it crashes...and the price is nice, excellent cymbals and value.

And agree with others, these new drums are sweet.

purity

Reaction score
Yeah, saw this the other day. Glad you posted. To me, these sound really good; clean, balanced, punchy, nice tone, etc. I like how Craig records the demos, just using three mics, no crazy processing, etc. I feel you get the most natural representation of sound. The shells look beautiful. That new logo looks great. Does Keller make Inde's wood shells? Anyone know? I look forward to hearing more demos between the two wood types. I'm generally a big fan of hybrid wood shells. Imo, great addition for Inde.
I thought that Josh confirmed in another thread that Keller makes Inde's shells to his specs. This is a complete guess, but these new shells remind me of the stuff that Nordic is making. I wonder if he switched suppliers.

Trilock_Gurtu

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I thought that Josh confirmed in another thread that Keller makes Inde's shells to his specs. This is a complete guess, but these new shells remind me of the stuff that Nordic is making. I wonder if he switched suppliers.
Either company makes great shells, interesting insight. Just curious who does them.

Last edited:

m_anderson

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t need a kit , but I do need another set of cymbals
I stay away from buying new cymbals for one reason alone, it would become an absolute addiction. I have accumulated enough cymblas over the past few decades that I certainly do not need more, and if i start buying cymbals again, I know I will not stop.

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stay away from buying new cymbals for one reason alone, it would become an absolute addiction. I have accumulated enough cymblas over the past few decades that I certainly do not need more, and if i start buying cymbals again, I know I will not stop.
I’ve just very recently been acquiring cymbals , I’m in no trouble ………………………………..yet .

Quai34

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I don’t need a kit , but I do need another set of cymbals
I don't need another kit or other cymbals....but I still do really WANT other kits and other cymbals !!! Glad I have no room for another kit and that my wife won't accept a new collection of gear.

Last edited:

culture trash

Reaction score
I am actually in the market for a new kit and was looking at the new Yamaha RC's, but this kit looks like it might fit the bill! I wonder how close these shells are to Brooklyns shells, as that is my other kit. Both have poplar, but it looks like these use cherry/walnut, as opposed to the maple in Brooklyns.