NEW ITEMS - Lots of goodies - Paiste, Camco stands, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland parts

ConvertedLudwigPlayer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have a bunch of stuff I am looking to sale / trade. Open to reasonable offers and fair trades. I would love to pick up a 17" or bigger A or K crash, 3 70's era Ludwig floor tom mounts and legs, Sonor Teardrop floor tom legs and bass drum mount, but open to other things such as Ludwig Stainless drums; Gretsch USA 10" walnut tom; Champagne Sparkle wrap to fit a 12x8 and 14x14 Ludwig Club Date drums that is close to what Ludwig used in the 60's / 70's; 1960's era Gretsch cymbal stands and bass drum pedal and hihat clutch. I could also use a 12" Club Date tom in Silver Sparkle. I am open to other things so let me know what you have and we can figure it out. If my pricing is a little off, let me know your thoughts. I'd like to think I am a reasonable person.

Some of these items may have some rust, flaking, pitting, etc. even if not mentioned. It you need more pictures just let me know. I am happy to Facetime so you can see what you are getting. THERE ARE MORE ITEMS LISTED BELOW IN OTHER POSTS.

All items are PLUS shipping, of course.

I have sold several items and am removing them as they are sold.

Camco flat base hi-hat stand. The Clutch screw for the hi-hat and a wing screw on the cymbal stand are not original. I believe the flat base cymbal stand may be a Slingerland, but they look very similar. $180 for the pair.

Speed Pedal - 60's era Pearl made bass drum pedal. $30

Vintage Ludwig External Bass Drum Muffler - $40 EACH

CB Tom arm with memory lock - Similar to a Pearl arm - $15

Tama OmniSphere double tom arm - $50

The items list above are listed below. I can't move them up in the ad for some reason.

Vintage Slingerland Bass pedal frame - $15

Vintage Ludwig Stick holder - $45

Vintage Woodblock with cow bell clamp - $75 (no cowbell)

Clamp for various percussion accessories /attachments. It has a short
"L" arm with 2 rods. It is stamped Made in Japan. $20

Ludwig Cymbal "L" arm with clamp for attaching to a bass drum, etc. $50

Gibraltar Cymbal stacker - $20

Attachments

This is a 1970's era Ludwig hi-hat stand. The clutch is not original to the stand. The snare stand is ludwig flat based stand. I cleaned some of the grease gunk off the HH, but it could stand a little internal cleaning to make it a little smoother. Neither stand has rubber feet. $110 for the pair.

Two WFL Snare Stands. $45 EACH
Some rust and pitting.

Ludwig Cymbal Stands:
The one on the left has the rare Swivel feet. It has a clamp in place of the post receiver. If I can find one of the post receivers I will include it. Otherwise it is sold as-is and priced accordingly. $90
The stand on the right in an Atlas stand. $75
Typical rust and pitting, etc.

Attachments

Attachments

Last edited:

ConvertedLudwigPlayer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

I have a variety of high quality pro level cymbals. I WILL BE ADDING MORE CYMBALS, SO PLEASE KEEP CHECKING THE LISTING.

20" Paiste Sound Creation Bright Ride (RARE) - $525 This is a 20" Paiste Sound Creation (not the lower line Sound Formula) Bright Ride cymbal. It has the typical finger prints, some discoloration, etc. and other marks you see on used cymbals. Overall it is a used cymbal in nice condition. It has a flea bite in the 10 o'clock spot and rough area on the back edge around 8 o'clock. It is a lovely sounding cymbal thatwould be a great addition to any collection. It weighs 2625 grams.

22" Paiste Signature Flat Ride Cymbal - $380. This is a beautiful sounding flat ride cymbal. It has a couple of very minor flea bites. There are some stick marks, but is otherwise very clean. It weighs 3297 grams.

ConvertedLudwigPlayer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

These clamps are from Roland and Yamaha electronic drum sets. $40

I am selling 16 drum claws. The claws are gold plated, and each one has a tension rod. Two of the tension rods are a little short than the others as can be seen in the pictures. They are rough in appearance and heavily pitted. $50

Attachments

Last edited: