header.nohb.html

New LE Noble & Cooley Solid Texas Pecan Snares

sixplymaple

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just perusing CymbalFusion‘s site and found some new Noble & Cooley snares. The snare’s are solid Texas pecan. Only 15 were made in honor of CymbalFusion‘s 15th anniversary. It’s pretty neat considering CymbalFusion is located in Texas.

I’m just sharing because I thought they were beautiful! They do have a Youtube clip of these snares being played, but unfortunately it doesn’t really feature a wide array of snare tunings and it isn’t very long…

4106BC78-4BC2-4E82-8AA8-0BB006B48CE7.jpeg

Last edited:

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Love those, being from Texas I have always wanted a Pecan shell snare drum, price isn't bad for being limited. Would have made a great birthday present if I hadn't already blown my "Snare" money on Black Beauties, wish I had known these were in the works.

Marc M

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Nice figuring and grain.There is still a lot of Pecan trees left over from farmland in my area of the country.Don`t see a lot of drums made from it.Seen a few segment shell drums but I don`t remember seeing Solid shell.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL I settled for a $50 Cherry Hill drum key with Texas Pecan inlay.

I almost clicked on the Affirm financing option for a drum but decided would I really play the drum out or would I want to keep it NOS, if the latter I just don't need it nor want it that bad....but I did have to close the browser quickly before I changed my mind.

Last edited:

Deafmoon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
LOL I settled for a $50 Cherry Hill drum key with Texas Pecan inlay.

I almost clicked on the Affirm financing option for a drum but decided would I really play the drum out or would I want to keep it NOS, if the latter I just don't need it nor want it that bad....but I did have to close the browser quickly before I changed my mind.
Cherry Hill still around? I wanted a beater but I Tried the site, contacting, nothing. Thought he closed up.

sixplymaple

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW! The 7x14s are already gone and so is 4x14 #2.

wayne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
They could have sold 1000 or more, what a fantastic drum all around. If i were still playing i,d be finding a way to own one of those!!...WOW.