New Low-Cost Drum Wrap Collection

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
1st off...thanks...
2nd...maybe just cuz its been a long day in a long week...but what would I need for 16x16/12x8 and 20x14?

It would be great if you could create something that takes the sizes and tells you what you need for wrap.

anyway...i'm thinking the lower prices and the thinner wrap might mean I'll be wrapping a kit again soon.

Thanks again for thinking of the wallet.

CompactDrums

Reaction score
dtk said:
1st off...thanks...
2nd...maybe just cuz its been a long day in a long week...but what would I need for 16x16/12x8 and 20x14?

It would be great if you could create something that takes the sizes and tells you what you need for wrap.

anyway...i'm thinking the lower prices and the thinner wrap might mean I'll be wrapping a kit again soon.

You can do that with a 64? X 23? and a 52? X 23? which would also leave you with enough extra to cover a snare as well.

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
CompactDrums said:
1st off...thanks...

You can do that with a 64? X 23? and a 52? X 23? which would also leave you with enough extra to cover a snare as well.
Thank you sir...now to save some $...

dtk

ludwig402

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Can these wraps be drilled and filed?

Thanks

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have looked around the site a couple of times and you have some wonderful options, but (always is one hu?) I am looking for classic red sparkle (glitter or glass, new wrap not matching) and a traditional white (or light Slingerland blue) marine pearl. Am I just overlooking those somewhere?

CompactDrums

Reaction score
Fat Drummer said:
I have looked around the site a couple of times and you have some wonderful options, but (always is one hu?) I am looking for classic red sparkle (glitter or glass, new wrap not matching) and a traditional white (or light Slingerland blue) marine pearl. Am I just overlooking those somewhere?
No you're not overlooking them... We don't have them (yet)

We can custom make you the red sparkle. http://walopus.com/product/custom-traditional-true-sparkle-drum-wrap

c0r1n

Reaction score
are these still available? The link is dead.

Latest posts