New Ludwig Classic Maple 4pc. kits $1699!

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
Ludwig Classic Maple Mod 4pc. Kits brand new for $1699!
For those of you wanting a bargain for Classic Maple's, the Ludwig factory outlet has them in 4 different electrostatic colors at this price:

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
I like the Orange can't stand the heads tho
Only 1 left - act fast!

*but we can build more.
~
That's pretty nice almost looks like mahogany (Gretsch)

green's nice too.

Too bad they can't attach the cans to the bass drum.

Last edited:

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
Incredible deal in sizes and finishes I would never consider.
I'm sure someone might like the finishes. And for the price, they are pretty unbeatable for new Classic Maple's. And the sizes are just the standard Mod kit sizes which is what the average person would buy. I paid more because I wanted Vintage black oyster but I don't think anyone on a budget that wants Classic Maple's can go wrong with what's being offered.

Last edited:

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
Right, Free Shipping and it says Best Offer considered So..besides a bass drum the size of a refrigerator ..if you're ok with that speed..that moving of that much air.. They are Cute and a USA steal while it lasts. Like to see a 16x20 but 18x22 whatever

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
Right, Free Shipping and it says Best Offer considered So..besides a bass drum the size of a refrigerator ..if you're ok with that speed..that moving of that much air.. They are Cute and a USA steal while it lasts. Like to see a 16x20 but 18x22 whatever
Hey!! I like my refrigerator, Lol!! I've always had 18x22 and love it!
I'm sure they overstock what they make and sell the most. I'm pretty sure those are "best selling" sizes that are available!

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
Hey!! I like my refrigerator, Lol!! I've always had 18x22 and love it!
Yea I know all about you ;) ... lol.. It's a biggin. an 18/22.
You know what they say about big drums to a Tympani student don't you?

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
Yea I know all about you ;) ... lol.. It's a biggin. an 18/22.
You know what they say about big drums to a Tympani student don't you?
No I don't. I'm afraid to ask you to enlighten me!

• Haha
Reactions: JDA

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
I took Tympani lessons with Dean Anderson second tympanist with the Boston Symphony Orchestra (behind Vic Firth) and in one of the first lessons you learn - on the four standard (24" 26' 30" 32") tympani - you are taught- non-negotiable:

You roll slower on the larger drums.

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
I took Tympani lessons with Dean Anderson second tympanist with the Boston Symphony Orchestra (behind Vic Firth) and in one of the first lessons you learn - on the four standard (24" 26' 30" 32") tympani - you are taught- non-negotiable:

You roll slower on the larger drums.
Ah Ok! Very cool that you got to do that.

Reactions: JDA

RogersLudwig

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I'm sure someone might like the finishes. And for the price, they are pretty unbeatable for new Classic Maple's. And the sizes are just the standard Mod kit sizes which is what the average person would buy. I paid more because I wanted Vintage black oyster but I don't think anyone on a budget that wants Classic Maple's can go wrong with what's being offered.
Couldn’t agree more. I just wouldn’t ever get an 18” deep bass nor a 10” tom, but that’s just me. I usually get a matching snare, too. Still, it is an incredible price.