New Member - Intro. and Pics of my drums

daviesdrums

Reaction score
Hello!

I am excited to become a part of this community for drummers! I have spent the last several years reading and participating on Pearl Drummer's Forum. I recently heard about this forum and it sounded like a place I would like to spend some time learning, sharing and collaborating. Let me introduce myself. My name is Andrew Davies and I live in the Dallas, Tx area. I recently left my job as a full time teacher to pursue my dreams of drumming full time. Currently, I am teaching drum lessons and tutoring on the side, while I further develop my craft and expand my network. I know "making it big" is a long shot, so just paying the bills while doing what I love would be just fine with me!

Here is my website: www.daviesdrums.com
and my Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/drummeraad

Now for what you really came here to see... my drums! I'm looking forward to participating in this community.

Sonor SQ2 American Walnut Vintage Beech Shells

Early 60's Vintage Ludwig Classic Red Sparkle w/ Brady 13"X7" Block Snare

Altar

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Very nice! I love your Sonors, and I play Byzance as well... Those are some really nice cymbals. Love the pure rides!

Altar

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
cprompt said:
Some mighty fine playing there too :notworthy:
For real! Not many can cover "Queenz"... And Annika took notice of you as well. Very impressive.

doctor dirt

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
When you work full time as a drummer in any capacity and pay the bills and actually "eat"! You have made it big!
Welcome, nice Sonor's the Ludwig cans get you over big on here hahahaha!!!! All you need to add is that Bonham and Moon
are your idols and the greatest of all time!!!

ps; nice hats! Doc.

Rik_Everglade

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I still think that Sonor makes the best of the best drums, and the Delites had the best look with those lugs. Intense playing!

Drum Gear Review

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Whaaaat a kit. I'm working up a cold sweat just looking at those photos. Exactly my kind of rig.

Welcome! Looking forward to checking out your videos.

Latest posts