New Noble & Cooley Horizon Kit Arrived today!

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
Congrats! You are going to love these tubs. There's something very special about these shells and the fatness that they produce. I play them with clear ambassadors top and bottom and the clarity of the note and just how low they will tune is very impressive.

Reaction score
Lucky man! They look stunning. I have some NC snares; superbly crafted instruments. My lusty dreams are filled with NC Horizon kits

TheMattJones88

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous! When I was at the factory last month I'm pretty positive that I saw your drums in the process of being painted on their line. That sparkle is GORGEOUS, and I commented on it specifically when I saw it.

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
Dream kit. Very nice!

RickPlaysDrums

Reaction score
Gorgeous! When I was at the factory last month I'm pretty positive that I saw your drums in the process of being painted on their line. That sparkle is GORGEOUS, and I commented on it specifically when I saw it.
Ever since I was a little boy, I loved Blue Sparkle. Don't really see that finish around much anymore.

I like finishes that look like drum kits -- not like furniture!

Last edited:

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Beautiful drums, Stewart. Congratulations. I recently purchased Eyedrum's N&C Horizons: 13/16/22 with snare. They really are great drums.

20190419_085321 1.jpg