New Orleans Hats, Bosphorus Samba, Zildjian 22 K Con Renaissance Ride, probably the best one you'll ever hear

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ok DFO members, I've got more stuff than I can list but please go here for pics and prices:

I can do better than the Reverb prices listed.

Sorry! No trades!--Unless you have an incredible and incredibly crashable Agop 22 OM.

Splat

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Oooh man, those red oyster Sonors are niiiiiice. Beautiful kit, brother! Wish I had the doughsekies!

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yes! The Sonors are great. Both Sonors are great. I'll keep one of those Sonor kits--assuming one moves. I go back and forth about which one I like more.

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Reverb list updated. The 21 is all gone. A 20" Samba and a 14" set of Bosphorus New Orleans hi hats still available. Still lotso snares and drums.

20 Samba: 275 shipped
New Orleans 250 shipped

Last edited:

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The Samba and the New Orleans hats are still available and I'm adding a 22 Renaissance ride. PM if you'd like a soundfile of the Renny.

GoMarkGo

Reaction score
I bought a 22 Renaissance Ride from Jace on eBay. Great seller here. It’s a great cymbal

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey man, had I known you were a member here, I would've hooked you up for a better price! Next time, lmk!

GoMarkGo

Reaction score
No worries. I joined after the sale...found the site doing research for the purchase actually. Thanks again! I love the cymbal. ive had a few 22 rennys and it’s by far the best one. I thought I need lighter weight but I was headed the wrong direction.

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Istanbul Agop 20 Turk Jazz ride, and Agop Siggy and many other goodies now posted on Reverb page!

Latest posts