"New" Rogers recalling Dynasonic lugs

Rich K.

DFO Master
Reaction score
Rogers USA is sending out a recall notice of sorts. It seems some of the lugs have started to have hairline splits in the metal. They will be sending out, free of charge, a set of replacement lugs.
The new lugs will be their beavertail replicas and will require the shells to be re-drilled. They will send a template for those who want to do the work themselves, or the drums can be returned to the dealer for shipment back to the Rogers USA facility (Pork Pie) in California.

FloydZKing

fire bad!
Reaction score
I never believe anything but that was some funny stuff there, mister.

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
It got me too... I haven't picked mine up at, but it has been sitting at Huber & Breese waiting for me. It got me second guessing my decision to buy one!

icetech

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Treviso1 said:
It got me too... I haven't picked mine up at, but it has been sitting at Huber & Breese waiting for me. It got me second guessing my decision to buy one!
Trev, i'm using a old COB myself right now and am itching bad for a wood one... this thread actually made me stop for a second.. didn't realize it was a joke at first...

BTW... i'm like 5 miles from H&B.. if you need me to go pick it up just let me know :)

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
icetech said:
Trev, i'm using a old COB myself right now and am itching bad for a wood one... this thread actually made me stop for a second.. didn't realize it was a joke at first...

BTW... i'm like 5 miles from H&B.. if you need me to go pick it up just let me know :)
Now don't strain yourself, icectech. I am 15 miles from H&B and I will gladly pick it up.

sluprok

Reaction score
DanC said:
The ghosts of Joseph Rogers and Joe Thompson are hovering over the new production facility overseas, and they are not happy...
Totally agree

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
icetech said:

So funny! You ought to meet me there sometime. We'll have lunch!