New Sonor Kit

amosguy

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the kind of story you don't hear about much. Somehow you have done better than you imagined choosing and treating friends. BIG CONGRATULATIONS.

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This is the most feel-good thing I've heard/read in a loooooong while. And the drums are gorgeous to boot. You must've spread a lot of good vibes around to deserve being surrounded by such generous and loving people. Enjoy the new tubs, we look. Forward to hearing them.

RogersLudwig

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m envious! Beautiful set and what wonderful friends. It speaks volumes about what a good person you must be! Play them with a big smile. And to think they even got new heads!

DonS

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
What a great story to begin my day! You have special friends and where and what’s the name of this store?? A guitar shop no less??! You made my week, enjoy the kit!

wayne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Trey, you now own one of the most unique sounding drum kits in the world...Congrats!
I can hear Sinatra, Sammy Davis band and a ton of European big bands being driven with that perfect wide open, melodic sound only from vintage Sonor beech!
I own other kits that i enjoy, but not like my Sonor!!

Tarkus

Reaction score
Absolutely great story. These drums might never leave you again, I guess ...