new stuff

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
eck
i'm sure youre still working out the bugs with the new software. just wanted to share some things as i see them.

when i first open the main dfo page, the drop down menus for the categories appear and stay there for a moment or two. it also does this as i navigate from one forum to another.

i see the up arrow at the bottom of the page that you mentioneed in your post. however, it is not doing anything when i click it.

thanks

mike

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
also, i just noticed that the items that are popping up under the drop down categories are not lined up under the correct categories.

mike

Eck

I don't do drums
Reaction score
eck
i'm sure youre still working out the bugs with the new software. just wanted to share some things as i see them.

when i first open the main dfo page, the drop down menus for the categories appear and stay there for a moment or two. it also does this as i navigate from one forum to another.

i see the up arrow at the bottom of the page that you mentioneed in your post. however, it is not doing anything when i click it.

thanks

mike
Mike, the drop downs do that for everyone. It's a bit annoying I have to admit. I was actually thinking about removing them unless there is an update that fixes that issue.

Are you using IE8 or IE7? I haven't been able to reprodue the arrow issue.

I assume that the categories misaligning are because of your screen size. But I'll check on that.

Latest posts