New Styx Drummer Discusses Overplaying on Crash Boom Bang Podcast

Houndog

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Your talking down to us only confirms for us that you are indeed a jerk .

Last edited:

Old PIT Guy

Reaction score
I think the software should do substitution on catty drummer threads so that on submission they become Kristin Cavallari runway vids instead

-
The music, the vibe ... sublime.

Last edited:

gmiller598

Reaction score
The only reason I click these topics is for the same reason I read anything the president tweets. I just want to see what sort of ridiculousness is being said.

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
The only reason I click these topics is for the same reason I read anything the president tweets. I just want to see what sort of ridiculousness is being said.
Now, now. No political talk. I will have no bad talk about my favourite leader.

Pounder

DFO Star
Reaction score
I wonder if the OP even listened to this. I didn't really get the theme he said it had. That being said it was OK. I consider Sucherman to be an excellent technician and highly qualified for the Styx drum chair although, like most bands from back in the day, the original members are always preferable. Those drum parts created by John Panozzo were very stylized and some of the best in classic rock. So it takes a great drummer to cover that, much less arguably improve on those semi-complex drum arrangements.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the OP even listened to this. I didn't really get the theme he said it had. That being said it was OK. I consider Sucherman to be an excellent technician and highly qualified for the Styx drum chair although, like most bands from back in the day, the original members are always preferable. Those drum parts created by John Panozzo were very stylized and some of the best in classic rock. So it takes a great drummer to cover that, much less arguably improve on those semi-complex drum arrangements.
Mr. Roboto is pure fire! You’ve almost convinced me that Styx is not ridiculous.