New Titan Bronze snares

esooy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Cast bronze shell and hoops, torch patina, engraved by hand and laser, and the world's best multiple snare system - what's not to love? USA made - USA proud!

We will be doing these in both concert drum and drumset drum styles. Powerful but not harsh. The raw shell rings like a, you guessed it, a bell (as do the hoops).

Enjoy...

Titan Bronze 6514 Engraved Patina upskirt 1200px.jpg

Inside engraving.jpg

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
Great, just what the world needs; another budget, entry level, generic snare... :laughing5:

I gotta say, the attention to detail in the aesthetics is off the charts! The engraving on the shell and hoops! WOW! The juxtaposition of the chrome hardware with the patina hoops and rods is also a great choice. It might have been too much if it were all matching, but I am also glad you didn't go with chrome rods. Great choices were made in this design.

Some drums just exude class and this most certainly is one!!!!

esooy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
xsabers said:
Great, just what the world needs; another budget, entry level, generic snare... :laughing5:

I gotta say, the attention to detail in the aesthetics is off the charts! The engraving on the shell and hoops! WOW! The juxtaposition of the chrome hardware with the patina hoops and rods is also a great choice. It might have been too much if it were all matching, but I am also glad you didn't go with chrome rods. Great choices were made in this design.

Some drums just exude class and this most certainly is one!!!!
Thanks! Actually the rods are stainless steel and are just a bit darker. We use them on all our drums.

Going to do these in Dynamicx drumset style too.

And yes, these are expensive. NOT ASHAMED.

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
WOW Eric! That looks spectacular! I would love to have that drum (concert version), but I'm afraid to ask how much. Can you PM me the price just in-case I sell some body parts this weekend?

R

RickP

I thought you might have called that the Sooyper Model snare, Eric .