New Uke day! Huge CL score........

crash

DFO Master
Reaction score
Answered a CL “moving sale” ukulele & stand ad. Now the new owner of an MP custom tenor. Cedar top, Peruvian rosewood back and sides. Flame maple binding. He even filled the bridge pins with MOP. #967. I had one of his concerts before. Really like the neck profile he uses. Cool for me, he’s a local. Used to live across the street from me. Definitely was a moving sale price. So low, even I wouldn’t try to dicker. One tenth of the original price. Sold my first one in a big sell off to pay Moms medical bills. I’m stoked to have another Even picked up a Yamaha classical guitar for a friends' son from him. A good day! With the current situation,playing uke way more then drums. More fun by myself!
IMG_3204.jpg

dtk

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
very cool and congrads. One of my kids plays Uke...(it once got her back stage but that's another story)...I was surprised to learn that not everything on a Uke has to sound happy and gleeful.

crash

DFO Master
Reaction score
very cool and congrads. One of my kids plays Uke...(it once got her back stage but that's another story)...I was surprised to learn that not everything on a Uke has to sound happy and gleeful.
You need to see this, then! Jake’s pretty amazing