New vistas in push pull.

polycrescendo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, I've been looking for some better video examples of the push-pull and the first two videos are just what I needed.

RIDDIM

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, I've been looking for some better video examples of the push-pull and the first two videos are just what I needed.
The first I saw of him was the 2 sticks on one hand with the pad thing on FB a week or so ago. That blew my mind. Then I went to YT.

A very, very bad man. I think we'll be hearing a lot more from him.

RIDDIM

DFO Master
Reaction score
I saw that when it first came out.

Ramon's demonstrations make it very clear that one needn't rely on the rim.

I'm not quite there yet, but now that I know it can be done...then the trick is to use it musically.

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
That's actually where you develop/ it comes /to you.
I wrote earlier Then erased that man there he plays a lot (i will assume) When in the heat of the Gig- stage presentation... (the warmed-up part..)- I swear- these things (like the multiple bounce thing) Come to you.

You have to "really get hot" to do it alone (....) in "your" practice shack.
But on-stage when thing are really cooking/grooving/ warmed-up- You, You, (and 'you')
can pull this off.

It happened a brief second last friday- to me- on stage right? In front of people and a great band (4 pc) assembled by a great player/person.

that's where it happens that's where it's developed (ideally..)

then you can capture it and take it 'home'..I think that's what that guy did developed on stage-captured it- and is able to demonstrate/perform it in front of a camera etc.

It happens when you're on that road for even 1 night; (playing) with others (and well warmed up)

Latest posts