New Website Attack

Reaction score
Fellow drummers we have launch a new Attack Drumheads web site. Please take a moment and visit it. www.attackdrumheads.com
The new ORBIT bass drum head is causing a stir. There is a video on the site where I explain its radical design.
The BARON snare head and ROYAL series are doing very well also. I hope you can make a moment to visit. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks - Mark

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It is an interesting website.
There appears to be a very nice selection of heads and such.

PM sent.

Last edited:

Rick

Reaction score
OK I gotta know.... so what were you expecting?
He’s talking about the thread title. LOL

Guys these Attack heads are worth a try! I’ve been using the Attack Terry Bozzio signature clear heads (essentially the same as the new “Royal 1”) on my toms for several years now. They are by far the best sounding (pure beautiful tone) I’ve ever had on my toms. I also have the new Orbit bass drum batter on both my kits. This is a very different head but in a good way. Once you get it tuned up it’s got a great combination of punch, articulation, and tone. I’m super happy with it!

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've used Attack heads in the past, but usually for my display drums. My biggest issue has always been the thickness of snare-side heads. Regular Attack snare-side heads are 5mil, with the "thin" heads being 4mil. That's still too thick! A "normal" Ambassador-weight head is 3mil, with a Diplomat-style being 2mil. If Attack has changed their snare-side head thickness, I might give them a try.

-Mark

Reaction score
I've used Attack heads in the past, but usually for my display drums. My biggest issue has always been the thickness of snare-side heads. Regular Attack snare-side heads are 5mil, with the "thin" heads being 4mil. That's still too thick! A "normal" Ambassador-weight head is 3mil, with a Diplomat-style being 2mil. If Attack has changed their snare-side head thickness, I might give them a try.

-Mark
The SS14ET in the Proflex Series is 3mil.
You can see these specs on the website under specialty heads (snare side heads)

Latest posts