Newbie here

Rotarded

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I feel ya brother. I was an early teens band geek, self taught on kit, then I left for college and missed 28 years of practice/playing. Jumped back in 10 years ago at age 48, and joined a band shortly after. Just an Ape with little rudimentary prowess, but having a ball gigging! You got this man!

Squirrel Man

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I feel ya brother. I was an early teens band geek, self taught on kit, then I left for college and missed 28 years of practice/playing. Jumped back in 10 years ago at age 48, and joined a band shortly after. Just an Ape with little rudimentary prowess, but having a ball gigging! You got this man!
Thanks!

I'm in the middle of nowhere and I'm looking for players now. Wife has a Yamaha electric piano I got her 30 years ago (today's our 29th anniversary actually) when I was dating her and she might play a little but I need a PA system. Son has a Yamaha guitar and small speaker and we could jam a little maybe but I need to be playing, like rocking out. I'm ready for that, totally. Itching badly.

Damn covid though..