header.nohb.html

NFL 2022 !!!

drummer5359

DFO Veteran
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washington should have just stayed with the name Washington Football Team.

I wanted them to change the name to "Washington Team Football", they could have put "WTF" on the side of their helmets.

I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, and I live here now. I did live in Miami, DC and Baltimore over the years. I rooted for the Steelers wherever I lived.

It's a time for serious rebuilding in the Burgh, I don't expect miracles. On the other hand, I don't think that they will be totally awful. We shall see.

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
I wanted them to change the name to "Washington Team Football", they could have put "WTF" on the side of their helmets.

I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, and I live here now. I did live in Miami, DC and Baltimore over the years. I rooted for the Steelers wherever I lived.

It's a time for serious rebuilding in the Burgh, I don't expect miracles. On the other hand, I don't think that they will be totally awful. We shall see.
All three QB's looked pretty good in that preseason game. D - not so much.

Never been a Tomlin fan, he takes too many bad risks.

But I'm a fan too.

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
All three QB's looked pretty good in that preseason game. D - not so much.

Never been a Tomlin fan, he takes too many bad risks.

But I'm a fan too.
I can’t be a Steelers fan , but I always liked Bill Cowher ……

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
My Cowboys are 4-1 with a back up QB, My Patriots won big with their 3rd string QB
Zappe....who is looking very good.

Lennykenard

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a native WNY’er I’m always rooting for the Bills….but I’ve been a Packers fan since I was a kid. I’ve been wanting a Bills vs Packers Super Bowl my whole life. Seems like the best time these last couple seasons. Fingers crossed before Rogers retires. The closest I’ve been is “The Match”

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a native WNY’er I’m always rooting for the Bills….but I’ve been a Packers fan since I was a kid. I’ve been wanting a Bills vs Packers Super Bowl my whole life. Seems like the best time these last couple seasons. Fingers crossed before Rogers retires. The closest I’ve been is “The Match”
I’m afraid this might be the year The Bills beat KC in the playoffs ….

jccabinets

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
So how do other bears fans feel about them moving from soldiers field to a dome stadium?

gmiller598

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
IMG_0695.jpeg

Not very happy so far tonight.